Three.

I try to make as little noise as possible as I close my bedroom door. I feel so guilty leaving Angelo but I'm an idiot so I'm going to do it anyway.

I listen out for any noise in the house that could indicate that my mother is awake.

Nothing.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I sneak down the hall, into the living room and to the door.

I accidentally knock something over, I mentally curse myself as I rush to the door and open it, I carefully walk out and I close it as quietly as I can.

Once I'm outside I put my hood up, bits of my blonde hair falling out from the sides. I put my hands in my pockets and make my way to the folly.

Every single noise I hear, my heart beats a little faster.

Honestly though, the excitement of sneaking out runs through me and I forget about the trouble I could get in.

Once I make it to the folly, I see Simon sitting on one of the stone benches. He's glancing around him and when I walk in, his eyes immediately set on me.

I pull my hood down and walk over to him.

"So what's this about Simon?" I ask and he taps the empty space beside him so I take a seat.

"You look like a girl who wants to let loose, so here I am. Helping you let loose." He says as he pulls a bottle of vodka out of his jacket.

"Simon... I have a kid, I don't think alcohol is the best idea for me." I say and he nods his head.

"Yeah yeah true." He says but I can hear that he's not too happy about me turning it down.

He then pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, he takes one out and puts it in his mouth, he hands one to me and this time I decide to take it.

He lights up his and then hands me the lighter, I light up mine and take a pull.

He looks at me with wide eyes and I laugh.

"What? Did you really think I was that much of a good girl?" I say and he shakes his head no.

"Good choice." I say and he chuckles.

We just sit there and talk for a while, letting the time pass by us.

I tell him about Angelo's father and he tells me about his home life.

I end up taking one shot of the vodka but after a while I decide I should probably get back home.

"Well Simon, it was nice chilling with you but I should probably go." I say and he nods his head.

I stand up and so does he, I didn't realise how tall he was until that moment.

"Come on, let's walk." He says and I smile as we make our way out of the folly.

The walk is silent but I like it, I don't get much silence at home.

"Simon, I think I can walk from here on my own. Thank you." I say and he smiles.

"Ok Adele. Let's do this again sometime yeah?" He says and I nod.

"Yeah just send me a text." I say and then I walk off.

I walk into my house as quietly as I can but I'm stopped when I see someone sitting at the table.

"Where do you think you're off too  missy?"

Shit.

                 •••••••••
Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I promise after this one things will be a little more interesting! Let's just say, it's going to get wild😂
                 ••••••••
Please vote and comment🌸