Nineteen.

Simon and I looked at each other, our eyes wide with fear, the banging on the door becoming louder and louder.

I stand completely frozen as Simon walks away from me and goes to the door, he looks through the peephole and his body immediately tenses up.

That's when I knew everything would go wrong, that's when I knew that we probably wouldn't get out of this alive and my heart sank, my hands got sweaty and my body went into lockdown.

"Open this door Konecki! We know you and the girl are in there!" Alex's voice boomed through the door.

I wanted to scream when I seen Simons hand reach for the door handle, I wanted to run and punch him so hard for giving us up to them monsters.

The door opens up and immediately I see Alex and the other men barge in, 3 of them grab Simon and Alex goes for me.

I don't even struggle as he picks me up and runs out of the room, I just lay limp in his arms, not even caring in that moment.

The hotel staff watch as we leave, not knowing what to do, I hear someone on the phone to the police, I wish I could tell them it was pointless but no words would come out of my mouth.

I'm thrown into the back of a car, the door is quickly shut and locked, before we start driving I hear Simon grunt as he is thrown in beside me.

I sob as the car starts to move, my eyes start to sting with the tears and I feel like I can't even breathe anymore.

I start to pull at my own hair as my breathing gets more erratic, I don't care that I'm causing pain to myself, I don't care about how crazy I look, I just don't care.

I feel my body slowly drift out of consciousness and the car speeds up, before I'm completely passed out I feel Simons hand take mine away from my hair, trying to comfort me.

Suddenly I feel someone roughly grab me by the legs and my head hits off of the car door as I'm dragged out, pain rushes through me and it takes everything in me not to scream.

I see stars everywhere when I'm thrown over what I'm guessing is Alex's shoulder. 

I look at my surroundings and I'm quick to realise we're back in the same place, chills run through my body as I remember what happened last time.

I begin to think of some sort of escape plan, I try to think of anything that will get me out of this situation, nothing really coming to mind.

After a while I'm thrown down on a chair, I wince at the pain in my head and Alex laughs at me.

"So Adkins, we meet again." He says smugly as he sits in a seat across from me.

I spit at him, hitting him right in the face, I try not to smile at how good my aim was.

He wipes his face in disgust and then he stands up, I try to act brave as he strikes me across the face.

Don't cry Adele, be strong.

"You're disgusting." Is all he says as he sits back in his seat.

"I'm disgusting? Me? Are you fucking serious?!" I yell at him and he starts to laugh.

"Oh Delly, you have a lot to learn." He says and I scoff at him.

"You and Simon made a massive mistake, you know that right?" He asks me and I ignore him.

"You won't get out this time." He says when he knows I'm not going to reply.

You thought wrong bitch.

Hi guys❤️sorry for this mess, loads of drama to come though😶 also I'll be starting a new book pretty much straight after this one is finished (which could be soon) it's already published as you have probably already seen... please vote and comment💚