Five.

I decide to make a better plan for tonight so I won't get caught this time. Simon sends me a message with times and stuff so I lay down and go through ideas in my head on how to sneak out.

I think about going through my window but that kind of terrifies me a little but then I think fuck it, I need to take more risks so that's exactly what I'll do.

The day dragged on and on, I texted Simon a little throughout the day, willing for 10:00pm to come along so I can finally leave this house again, I need out and Simon is my way out, this crazy plan we're going to make is my way out.

I do my usual things, I don't speak to my mother, I ignore her as much as I can and I don't feel one bit guilty for it.

I spend as much time with Angelo as I can so I won't feel guilty when I go out tonight or when I eventually leave him.

It's crazy to trust Simon with such a massive thing but I have to if I want to leave here.

He texts me at 9:00 to tell me he'll see me soon. I put Angelo in his crib before I text Simon back, telling him the same.

At 9:30 my mum checks in on me and tells me she's going to bed, all I can think is thank goodness for that but I don't dare to speak my thoughts out loud.

"Ok, night mum." Is all I say in reply.

"Goodnight Adele, see you in the morning." She says and just nod my head as I scroll through my phone.

She leaves and closes my door behind her, I hear her bedroom door shut and breathe a sigh of relief.

Time to get ready for this shit.

I slowly get out of my bed and grab my small back pack, I put a notebook and pen in it along with a box of cigarettes I sneakily bought ages ago.

That's all I need for this time but soon enough a whole lot more will be going into this.

Soon enough it's 9:45 so I put my shoes and jacket on and swing my back pack onto my shoulder.

I give Angelo a kiss on the head and ever so carefully open my window.

I climb out and easily jump onto the ground, now extremely thankful that our house is a bungalow.

I walk down our gravel driveway, my heart beating crazily in my chest, fear of my mother catching me again runs through me but it also makes me feel excited.

I see Simon standing outside of my gates and I quickly walk towards him.

"Let's get out of here." I say as I reach him, he nods his head and we walk down the now empty streets of our town, standing close to each other but not too close.

"You want a smoke?" Simon asks me as he puts one in his mouth.

"No I'm good. I've got my own." I say and he chuckles.

"Bad ass Adkins." He says with a smirk.

I shove him lightly and he chuckles.

We get to our destination, the football field.

He climbs over the gate and then he helps me, I almost fall over but I recover quickly.

We walk over to one of the little shelters and sit down, I put my bag down beside me and take out my notebook and pen.

"Someone's prepared." Simon days, raising his eyebrow.

"Shut up, better to be prepared than get caught." I say and he ids his head.

"Fair point." He says and I smile. 

"I'm crazy for trusting you so fast." I say and he shrugs.

"This isn't a matter of trust, this is a matter of finding a way out of here and using anyone to do that." He says and I nod.

Fair point.
                •••••••••
I apologise for this being slightly rushed and not so great but I hope you enjoyed anyway!😂 I might do a slight time skip to get things moving along but nothing to major!
                ••••••••
Please vote and comment🌸