Confessing to my friends

6 o'clock now. Should probably get up. Devastatingly, I had forgotten about last night. How he proposed to me and I had said yes. How I am now engaged to someone. How I am no longer a girlfriend but a fiancé. How my life would be completely different. How I needed to tell my friends! I actually forgot about it until I saw the diamond ring. Without being hesitant, I changed into my usual robes straight away and I knew I looked rather messy, but I couldn't wait to tell Hermione and Luna, however, I was really nervous to tell Ron. He was my brother and at most times, I think that he was too over-protective of me, so I didn't want to tell him yet, or should I??

*Knock, knock, knock, KNOCK*

I felt guilty with that last knock. It scared Hermione. How did I know? Probably, because of the fact that she was holding out her wand in front of her after she had opened the door in a really scared matter. She saw it was me and breathed heavily once with relief.

"Hermione! Quick!"

She groaned. "Okay let me get chan-"

"No time for that!" She looked at me with shock. "Right, where's Luna?"

"Luna? Luna?"

"Hello," mumbled Luna happily, as always. "What do you want me for?"

"I have no idea. Ginny woke me up and I think it's important based on the fact that she nearly scared me to death!"

"Guys! Guys!" I showed them the ring. It glistened in the light.

"What?! You're joking right?" I shook my head and grinned.

"That's excellent!"

"Harry right?" asked Hermione. I slapped her arm playfully.

"Hermione, who else if it wasn't Harry??"

"Sorry, I was just making sure."

"Doesss.... Ron know?"

"Errrrr..... umm....-"

"Don't tell me, you don't want to tell him do you?"

"Not now," I said

"What about Neville?" Asked Luna. I blushed instantly; I had totally forgotten about Neville.

"Please can you tell him, Luna?"

"Of course," she said beaming with delight.

"I should go and probably change," said Hermione

"Me too," said Luna. I nodded and went back to my dormitory thinking about Ron.........