The horrible arguement

Harry's pov:

My mind went blank as I saw the devastating mistake I had created. This caused Ginny to have fear in her heart and she was crying. Hopefully, this wouldn't change her mind about the wedding.....that was what I was mostly terrified about!

"Please Ron, put your wand down!" Hermione beckoned.

As she said this, my mind clicked straight away and my wand was immediately up. Not long after, Ron raised his wand and sent Hermione flying into the air. It wasn't just Ginny now who was crying; Hermione was now crying. The tears were portrayed as of they had venom in it; her eyes had become very slitted and they were as red as red chillies.

Without hesitation, I sent Ron flying into the air and cursed a backfiring spell on him, hoping that he wouldn't notice, because I would've loved to see a spell backfire on Ron, and the scene of when Ron was spitting slugs out arose in my mind.

"You!" He suddenly pointed his wand at me, but I wasn't scared at all - I knew it would backfire, but nobody else knew that. "You were the one who proposed without even considering to tell me."

I knew that it wasn't my fault. It was Ginny's fault that he didn't know, but I didn't want to put any kind of pressure on my fiancé.

"R..R...Rrr...Ron!" exclaimed Ginny. "Put the wand down now!"

"It's okay Ginny," i said "let him have a shot at me."

Just as expected, he did and the spell worked! Ron was sent flying back hitting a shelf of bookcases causing a couple of teachers, who were nearby, to rush in.

"Mr Potter, Mr Weasley, Miss Weasley and Miss Granger. Are you alright?" asked Madame Pomfrey, who was just about to collect some potions from the potion room.

"No we are not fine," i explained before anybody else can say anything, because I knew that the rest of them would've said that everything was alright, but no! It needed to be dealt with!

"Whatever's the matter?" asked Madame Pomfrey with a confused and worried look.

"Ron was attacking us, so I had to send a backfiring spell just incase he did do another spell, which he did."

"So YOU were the one who did that spell?!"

"Yes Ron, for your sister, your girlfriend and your best friend's safety!"

"Ronald Weasley, I think you should go to the headmaster's office now and Mr Potter, I think that applies to you too."

I could tell that Madame Pomfrey couldn't handle all the stress, so I decided not to argue and just follow her order. I think Ron felt the same way too, as he did do the exact same thing after looking at her face...