letters offering holiday wishes

21st of December, 1926
Mr Newton Artemis Fido Scamander
England

My dearest Newt,

You didn't include your address with your last letter, Merlin knows if the owl will know where to go this time. Jacob's bakery is coming along perfectly, I went past yesterday and offered to help paint the front of it. He doesn't remember me, which is heartbreaking in it's own right, but he's still the same man. I'm so sorry for not writing back sooner, I've been incredibly busy leading up to Christmas. And how quickly it's come around! Tina and Queenie invited me to theirs for Christmas dinner and I think I might go, unless other plans pop up in the meantime. How's Marvin? Like I said, if he's giving you any trouble, don't hesitate with a glass of water. I'm sending your Christmas presents with this letter. Tina and Queenie have written you a letter too, and we've all bought you presents. I hope you don't mind.

Well, I'm writing this letter during my lunch break and I really must be getting back to work. It's been awfully busy in the lead up to Christmas and I almost can't bear the racket they all make in the small shop.

Love,

Cora.

P.S. WRITE DOWN YOUR ADDRESS, I CANNOT KEEP WRITING YOUR FULL NAME ON LETTERS. IT GIVES ME AN ACHE IN MY HAND.

21st of December, 1926
Mr Newt Scamander
Britain

get a damn move on scamander. shes got a date with a man who works across the street from her.  queenie says she doesn't like him half as much as she likes you but she also says people get married with less love than that so HURRY UP.

from tina.