Interview

Rin:
It's been months since I've gotten fired from that stupid *Miracle Park Company* why was I fired again?? "Aissshh" I scratch my head and got out of my bed, I grab my white shirt and my black skirt. Ugh today is the day.." I mumbled feeling a little scared.
"Rin you can do this !!! Fighting!!! Yeah fighting!!" I said looking in the mirror.
"Speaking of fighting, where's my watch and what time is it ???" I went back to my bed to look for my watch and I found it under my pillow. "What time is i- oh my gosh! Im late!!" I grab my things and my car keys. I went back to Mirror to check my face if I look decent enough to face the CEO ROYAL COMPANY. "I look good now let's go Rin we're gonna be late!" I closed my door and ran down the stairs through the hallway and straight through the front door.

Mr. Anonymous
"What time is it Mark?" He asked nicely.
"It's past 2:30 sir."
"Ok you may leave now" he left locking the door.
"She'll be here in 10 seconds" he predicted
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
"Four"
"Five"
"Six"
"Seven"
"Eight"
"Nine"
"Ten"

*Knock knock*

"And it begins" smirks

Rins POV: "Ok this is it Rin! You can do this !" I grabbed my things in the car wore my gray cargidan and fixed my clothes neatly

Rins POV:
"Ok this is it Rin! You can do this !" I grabbed my things in the car wore my gray cargidan and fixed my clothes neatly. A man in gray suits approached me and asks me "are you Ms. Choi?" I nodded and greeted him "good afternoon and you are ??"
"Call me Taecyon" he said leading me to inside this magnificent building. I looked around and I noticed all the employees had their hair up they all had the same uniforms gray white and black. He took me to the nearest elevator a man suddenly stood next to me. I felt his cold presence I didn't bother to look at him because I know it's rude. But instead he put his hand out and told me to get in first I walked in and there I saw his face. How would I describe it. He gave me the most sadistic look in his face but his nose , his lips were perfect, those eyes he looked at me like he knew me. He glared at me with those brown eyes and smirk at me. Oh what the hell was the for ? I questioned myself. Taecyon stood next to me and the man stood behind me for some reason. Which was weird because there was plenty of room and I felt uncomfortable.

Ding****

The elevator open and a lady in a red dress approached me like what Taecyon did. "Ms. Choi I'm Reyna come this way please" I followed her like a lost puppy. She stop in front of door and knock twice "Mr. Jeon Ms. Choi is here" she said. Two good looking security guards opens the door and told me "Mr. Jeon will see you now" I gulped and proceeded to walk inside. The atmosphere was very quiet, it had this aura where it's just plain sadness, but I shrugged it off. I met his desk but he was back facing me.

His posture was very manly his broad shoulders he looked very intimidating

His posture was very manly his broad shoulders he looked very intimidating. As I was about to speak he turned around and face me " Good afternoon Ms. Choi" he said looking directly at me. "G-Good afternoon Mr. Jeon" I said looking at him.
"Please take a seat Ms. Choi" he pointed at the seat next to his. He walked around the table and sat in front of me. Taking a Sip on his coffee.

"So tell me

"So tell me. What brought you here today?" He asked sternly. From the sound of it and the looks of it he's not interested in anything.
"Um... I'm here for an interview. I just have a few questions to ask you."
"Sure. Ask me anything" he said taking another sip from his coffee.
"Can you tell me why is your company the most successful of all?" I asked looking at the paper and then at him.
"That one right there is a good question but I cannot give you an answer" I was quite disappointed because I really wanted to hear what he would say but I continue to move on forward.
"Ah I see, the next question is.. are you gay?"
"Haha" he laughed .. wait did he just laugh at me??
"I'm sorry.. but it says on the paper" I said with all my confidence.
"Yes I know that. But no I'm not gay, and why the question?" He put his coffee down on the table and sat up.
"Hmm you seem to have no girlfriend or a wife. I've seen you on so many commercials on a conference interview, an-" I was cut off as I was speaking to him.
"And I never had anyone with me and referring to that you mean a lady right ?" I nodded. "Ms. Choi tell me about yourself?" He asked leaning forward to meet my eyes.
"Uh? About me ?? No thank you don't bother haha there's nothing interesting about me" I said smiling awkwardly at him.
"Well I am" I was shocked and he looked at me and from his eyes I knew he was serious. But then a knock on the door broke it off.
"Come in" he said irritated. I coughed a little and I stood up getting my things ready. "Mr. Jeon, it was nice meeting you." I brought my hand out for a handshake and he gladly took it "its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Choi." I let go of his hand and walked out. I walked pass the man who gave me the most hatred look and straight to the elevator.
I didn't wait for Taecyon or to anyone the door opened and I took my chance to not look back.
"Ahhhh~~ what the heck was the for ???"
There's something wrong with the Jeon CEO. But why is my heart beating so fast..

To be continued....