Instinct

Rin's POV:
I found Jimin but as soon as I walked in. My eyes darted on a very familiar back, the cold wind passed through my shoulders, a shiver a little bit, but I called out for Jimin.
wonder why....
they all faced me, but....
the intense look made my whole body numb... I stared at him back, I couldn't hear what they were saying.. but I read his lips, I read it clearly... *i want you* he said..

Jimin broke the silence..

"Precious!!" He came closer and whispered "you might wanna change" I gave him a look then I realized I only had this bed sheet wrapped around my body. I froze and blushed for a second and then left the room.

Jungkook's POV:
The look on her face shocked me, why is she with Jimin, I'm very disappointed... I'm angry... but *i want you*... i said in a low voice.... I should probably stop this nonsense, I want her to work for me and that's it.
"Hyung, I have to go, Cheeun is waiting for me" I said grabbing the papers.
"Oh your fiancé you mean" Taehyung interrupted. "I have to go see you later" I bowed to both of them. I can see it in her.. why? Why is my body distinctively leaning towards her, I don't even know her. Maybe I should call it off. "Bye Jung-" then suddenly Rin came running. I turn around and I saw her looking straight at me. "Bye Rin" I walked away without looking at her. "Wait!!" She called out and then grabbed my wrist. "I want the job" she said holding my wrist tight. "Stay away from me" i hissed and pulled my arm roughly. "Wait!" I rushed back to my car and drove off as fast as I can. Her voice made my heart go crazy. I really need to stay away from her. I need to stop the investigation.

Taehyung:
"Jimin." A sweet voice dragged my soul out of my body I immediately turned my body around and "I found her" .....

"Babe!!" He called her.
Wait are they back together? "No this can't be happening" I mutter.
Jungkook left all of sudden, and wait... no
She....

~€Flashback€~
Mr. Kim:
"Is he there" I asked the lady in his office.
"Yes sir he's here today having a meeting in 10 minutes"
"Ok thanks" I gave the phone back to my secretary and asked him to give me the car keys. A girl in a white shirt and a black skirt caught my attention. I know her but why is she with that guy. Does she work here?

~€End of Flashback€~
Now I remember, it was her! I saw her that day. But does she work for him. I asks all these questions then I heard someone. She rapidly chased Jungkook but he avoided her as much as he can. What the hell is wrong with him?

*ring ring ring*
My phone suddenly made a rumbling noise in my pocket and I quickly grabbed it.
*MOTHER* oh what now? What does she want from me. I answered the phone only to hear her yelling at me.
"TAEHYUNG-AH! Where are you ! You're supposed to meet your FIANCÉ TODAY!" She said screaming.
"Call it off mom!" I whisper yell at her.
"COME NOW" she insisted.
"No." I said
"No-" I hung up on her and Jimin gave me a worried face.
"Was that mom" he asked.
"Umm...so..sorry to interrupt but Jimin I have to go." She bowed and left me and Jimin.
"Wait! Babe!" There he goes again with *BABE* I groan.
"Yeah! Sorry hyung I have to go! I'll talk to you later." I bid my goodbye but no I lied. I went outside and to wait for her.

Rin's POV:
What's wrong with him.. and why is my heart suddenly feeling all these emotions.. I just wanted to tell him that I accept the job he offered me but finds him running away from me. I left Jimins house and I heard someone in the back.
"Um...annyeonghaseyo" I bowed at him and he did nothing. Rude I said to myself.
"Can I help you? " I ask.
"No" he replied back.
"Umm... ok..." I walk away but he followed me. What's his problem. I walked around the block and the second block and the next one. I have had enough of it so I stopped my track and turned around.
"Can you stop following me! It's creeping me out." I said.
"Really." He sounded like a maniac.
"Leave me alone or I'm calling the cops on you!" I said and I ran away. I reached home and locked the door, I closed the windows and I went to my bed room. I peep through the window and I found him walking around looking for me. "Geez what the hell is his problem! I mean he's handsome but Jesus Christ! He creepy".
I laid on my bed and a sudden image of my and Jimin came through my head. I blush really hard. Oh my gosh! What's wrong with me.. I am done with him but I slept with him... ahhhhhhh I pulled my hair and grabbed the pillow next to me...

*ring ring ring*
I look at my phone and It's was Jungkook.
"Hello.."I said.
"Hi.." I can hear him breath my heart started racing.. I put my hand on chest.
"Um..can I work for you?" I asked him.
"Start tomorrow...RIN" I the blood rush through my face and I whispered
"See you.. Jungkook"
"RIN.." he hung up and my head started hurting. Gosh !! What's wrong with me! Why am I so vulnerable when I talk to him..

To be continued...