The unexpected Guest

Rin's POV:
Someone's hugging me! I turn around only to find my ex boyfriend *Mr. Park* "Ji-jimin!" I push him away from me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well I missed my precious gf" he said and then pulled my waist bringing me up closer to him. "Jimin! Let go!" I said pushing him away from me with as much force as I have. "Let's go out darling, we don't wanna make a scene here, do we?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes on him and then walked away from him. "So shall we???" He said and then opened the door for me. I walked as fast as I can but he was just so damn fast to catch up with me. I stopped and turned around. "Ok. What's up with y-" he then puts his index finger on my lips "shssssh not to loud my precious." I pushed his hand aside and faced him. "Can you stop with the names. What do you want?" I said to him.
"I want you back in my company" he said with pleading eyes. "No I don't wanna go back there" I said. "But why?"
"Park Jimin, I think you're forgetting that you fired me in the first place because you thought I was cheating on you and I have had enough of your drama so can you please stop it! Le-" he suddenly kisses me on the lips. There it goes again, my crazy hearts beating rapidly, why !!! Can you just stop!!!. I pushed him away and wiped my lips with my hand. "Stop it jimin! Please !!! Stop it!" I said holding my tears back. "Please stop!" I pleaded. He came near me and pulled me closer to him, why is he hugging me? But why ?? "Please! I'm begging you! Let's stop this!" I said to him.
"No Rin, I can't and I still love you." He said then my tears came out. "If you love me then why did you cheat on me.. why didn't you trust me Jimin? Why???!!" I pushed him away once again. He tried to hold my hand but I slap it away. "No don't! Please !!! Dont! Leave me alone and never appear in front of m-" he kisses me again

but this time with full passion, his warm touch electrocuted my whole body send little small bolts from everywhere

but this time with full passion, his warm touch electrocuted my whole body send little small bolts from everywhere. He lick my Lower lip asking for an entrance, I tilted my head and I kissed him back. "Huh" I can feel him smirking. He bit my lower lip earning a small moan from me. "Rin let's not do this here let's go to my place." He said seductively and I nodded. Why do I always nod and my wall always breaks when it come to Jimin.

He took me to his place and told me he's the only one who lives there, his house was was just magnificent, how can you live here all by yourself, all alone, but if he hadn't cheated on me we would've probably been together until now. I walked inside but as soon as I step in his house he scoped me up locked the door and brought me in his room. He presses me against his door.