Her...

Rin's POV:
"Ok Rin! Today is your first day! Please don't ruin it" I fixed my black skirt and folded my long sleeve white shirt. I put on some light BB Cream on my face I applied some eyeliner and a light mascara a pink liptint too. "I think I'm ready to go! Fighting Rin!!" I grabbed my things and locked my door. I went straight to my car and suddenly my heart starts beating crazily. "What's wrong?" I asked myself. I put it aside and focus on my main goal. After 25 mins of driving. My heart wouldn't stop beating as I got closer to my destination. "Wait? Am I nervous??" I mumble. "Or.. is it because I'm gonna be working with Jungkook" "yaiiiissssh" I hit my head multiple times and I heard a knock on my window. "Huh?" *rolls down the window* "oh- I'm sorry taecyon!" I bow at him and released my seatbelt. I grab my things and he opened the door for me.
"Thank you!" I said and bows again. "Goodmorning Ms. Choi." He smiled at me. "Haha you know you should smile more, I think it suits you more than the serious face you put on everyday" he looks at me. "Ommoo! I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you!" *Bows again* "aniya its ok Ms. Choi." He smiled at me again and I chuckle. We went straight to my office not far from Jungkook, Taecyon showed me every places here in the building and they all look the same to me except the fact that for each rooms there's different bosses which I don't get why they have one! Did they form
Some little utopian themselves. Oh what the heck who cares.

*knock knock*
"Ah- come in please" I said half yelling while signing papers.
"Hi! Welcome to Royal" she said while handing me a big pile of papers. "Oh wait I'm Soyeon nice to meet you" she looks at the plack where it says my name "Choi Rin" I smiled at her. "Oh what a beautiful name and oh correction you're the CEO Asst." she said without any doubts and what ?? Did I hear that right or have I gone deaf ?? "Excuse me" I asked mzta
"Ah! Wait you don't know your the CEO Asst?" She said in shocked. "I'm sorry! I didn't quite get that? Did you say CEO Asst." I'm pretty sure she's messing with me. "Haha yes I did" she said laughing at me "and by the way Ms. Choi, Mr.Jeon wants to see you now" my body jolted up and for some reason all the pressure I had in me grew more.. my heart started beating fast and my breathing was getting high hitched "ah ok thank you Soyeon and it's nice meeting you" I put my handout for a shake hand but instead she gave me a hug. Wow she's a nice person. "Thank you" I whispered and she nodded. "Byeee see you later!" She locked the door and I grabbed my cardigan with me. I took the elevator and I found Taecyon waiting for me. "Hi Ms. Choi." He said while leading me to Jungkooks office. "Hi" I greeted him. We walked pass some people and most of them already recognize me and they're all nice people. We stop in front of Jungkooks office and knocked twice .

*knock knock*
(Come in) not really clear voice of jungkook.

"I'll wait for you Ms. Choi and go ahead just go Inside" he said giving me his comfort smile. I gladly accepted his words and walk in.

"Good afternoon Ms. Choi" he said coldly while reading some papers.
"Go-good afternoon Sajangnim" I said looking down. "Eyes up here Ms. Choi" he tap his desk twice. And I quickly look at him. His eyes met mine but this time it was different, he's cold Stare made my heart uncomfortable, it's like I didn't want him to look at me that way. "I want you in my office at 7:30 am tomorrow and those papers you received from Soyeon I want them finished at 6 pm, as you heard you're my new assistant and I want you to look presentable, I don't like lazy people, I want the job done perfectly. Do you think you can do that" what is wrong with me. I listened to him carefully but why do I fe- no I need to stop. "Deh sajangnim" I stared at him. "I have an appointment tomorrow to meet Mr. Sakagawi and I want you to come with me" he said while giving me 3 more binders full of papers. "Deh!"
"Ok you may go now" I took the papers with me and I left.

Jungkooks POV:
After leaving Jimins house, I went to go meet my fiancé. My mom is crazy with all these set up date and now she has found a new toy for me. "Hi mom." I walk pass her.
"Oh jungkook, you're fiancé is in the kitchen making your favorite food." She said smiling at me. I went directly to the kitchen and back hug my fiancé, she squealed and hit my arm "I'm sorry darling." I said to her.
"How'd the meeting go?" She said while fixing my necktie. "It was great, Hyung is going to work for me." she smiled at me and continued cooking.
"Im going to change" I said.
I reached for my doorknob and toss my suitcase on the bed. I went to the bathroom taking a white towel with me. I soaked my body with warm water and closed my eyes. I need to stop this... as I remember why I did all this.

~€Flashback€~
I went to Jimins place and I found him screaming at someone and I hid behind the door.
Jimin: "you're cheating on me Rin!" He yelled at her and pinned her on the wall.
Girl: "are you dumb!! Why can't you trust me for once!! Huh ??? Why?????"She asked while crying.
Jimin: "I don't trust you. You're fired! Now get out of my company."
Girl: "is this what you really want from the start? You never trusted me huh Jimin, is it because of that girl?? Is it because you don't love me anymore?? I don't even matter to you anymore huh??" She left Jimin alone. He started punching the wall "I'm sorry Rin" he said.
I left immediately. I followed the girl she dropped herself on the ground and she started crying *for Christ sake* walked up to her and gave her my handkerchief. "Umm here please take it." I said and put it next to her. I left after but I felt something weird about her... my heart started pounding... Why was I nice to her? "strange." I said.
After 2 hours of talking to Jimin about the stockmarket value, I walk pass an empty room I went back and I found the girl... she lift her head up and I finally saw her face. She's beautiful.. but look too fragile to hold... then Jimin tap my shoulder ..
"What are you looking at?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"Her." I turned around
"Her..." he said in a low voice.
"What's her na-" then Jimin cut me off.
"Jungkook she's not worth your time let's go" he said pulling my arm.
*What's her name again*
~€End of Flashback€~

To be continued...