The Confusion

Rin's POV:
I left the building with Soyeon, the feeling of liking someone has gotten into my heart it's been there since when I met him.. But I can't right ??? I don't like him.. and it's wrong to have feelings for him knowing he's engaged and plus they're about to get married... I felt a sudden pain in my heart I put my right hand and clench it softly.. I sigh and waited for Soyeon to come back.. then someone abruptly pulled my wrist. My hair slowly flip and I saw Jungkook with those dark solemn eyes looking straight at me. My body tense up and he grip on my wrist a little tighter. A warm coldish wind pass through my shoulder blowing my hair back and a soft Sound started to sing in my heart... my heart beating faster... Jungkook broke the silence.
"Why were you with him?" He asked looking at me without any expression put on his face. But why would he care it's not like you're his girlfriend, you're just an assistant to him nothing more... "I'm sorry you had to see that, it won't happen again." I look down. "Why were you with him." This time he asked me sincerely.. your heart melted from the way he looked at me.. he gave me the expressionless face but deep down I  knew he was asking nicely.. his eyes never left yours.. but I started to feel confused why he was asking me and why was he doing these things to me.. "Why..why are you asking..?" I said to him, but this time he left go of your wrist and you massaged it with your left hand then held your wrist down looking at him.. "because you're my assistant and I didn't hire you to my company just to flirt with my brother. If you want that go back to jimins company and work for him!." I was stunned by his words and hurt at the same time.. I shut my mouth and looked down." I'm sorry it won't happen again." Jungkook left after...

"Rinnnnnnnn!!!" Soyeon shouted and I turned around.
"Yes??" I furrowed my eyesbrows.
"Let's go back." She said pulling me with her. We went back and I found Jungkook  talking to Cheeun, he gave her a kissed and I look down. "Ptsss!" Soyeon called me but I just went directly to my office and started working.. taehyung saw me and smiled at me. I worked for about 7 hours straight without eating n resting my head started hurting but since I wanted everything to be done today I ignored it. Taehyung sat outside my office and I saw Jungkook walk out with Cheeun.. hand my hand.. my heart crumble and I darted my eyes back to the paper.. taehyung knocked on my door 5x times and I just ignored it he knocked again and I finally opened it.. "ugh... what do you want..." then he lifted a lunch box and 4 pieces of beers. A smile grew on his face.. I rolled my eyes and as I was about to close the door he put his foot to block me from closing it. "What do you want.." I asked again.. and this times he push the door widely and sat on the chair.. "wha-" he got up and pulled my arm closer to him.
"Will you please stop asking." He said leaning closer and closer then I push him.
"You haven't had breakfast lunch or dinner yet.".. why do you care...huh??
"So...??" I titled my head ..
"Soo you need to eat or you'll pass out from hunger." He said sweetly.. that's nice of you but I don't really know you. "Hmm can you please go now." I said walking to the door." I have a lot of things to do." I said extending my arm telling him to go. He got up and turned to me again. "Ok I'll go if you eat that." He said biting his lips. His lips where kind of dry but ignored him and then closed the door. I walk back to my desk and I saw what he brought me.. but ignored it. i sat back down and started working again. It was 10:34 pm when a knock was heard again. Ugh when will you leave me alone... but it was the cleaning lady... "Miss, will you be ok if I leave first, I'm sorry I can't stay longer today, my daughter needs me." Wow she stayed late for me... "I'm sorry and yes you can go anytime you want." I said smiling at her. At 11:52 pm I put everything in Jungkook office.. I grab my stuff and I noticed the lunch box.. I picked it up and Took it with me.. a foot step from afar was heard and I hurried quickly.. I pressed the numbers to lock the building and a hand touch my shoulder. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" I screamed and it was Taehyung.. "god what the heck are you doing here at this hour." I yelled at him.
"You still haven't touched what I brought you" he said looking sad. "Ah here I forgot! Thank you but I'm not hungry." Then my stomach started making weird noises... gosshh dammit ... "Haha yeah right you're not." He walked me to a bench and opened the lucky box.. "here sit down and eat." I looked at him.. like what the heck are you doing ?? Do you even know me???
"I'm sorry but do you even know me??" I asked. "Why yes! I know you pretty lady."
Pretty lady huh??i smirked. "Then what's my name??" He sat next to me. "It's Rin Lee Choi." His eyes gave me a worried look and I for some what reason felt safe from his stare.. "why are you being so nice to me." I said while playing with my fingers.
"You don't really remember me huh??"
Is there something I need to remember.....
Taehyung grab my hand and his soft touch made my whole body melt.. a familiar scenery.. but I can't really remember it...

"Remember you??" I said confused.

To be continued...