The question

Jungkooks POV:
I left the company at 5:30 and I found Rin still working on filing the papers. I stood in front of her door I was about to knock when I realized why I should avoid her. For Gods sake! I'm going to get married soon. I left quickly without having a second thought of thinking Rin. I quickly went to my car and drove off.

"She better have those by tomorrow morning". I said while driving. I got home and I found no sign of Cheeun. She must be with my mom. I went upstairs I toss my suitcase in the bed and grab a towel.
My phone started buzzing.. I left it buzzing for a while because I knew who was trying to call me. *my stupid hyung* "taehyung" I muttered. The buzzing stop and a voicemail came.

Tooot*****

"Jungkook-ah! I have the papers you asked for. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye"

Knock knock knock~~~

"Come in!" I yelled.
"Jungkook!" I heard cheeuns voice and I got annoyed for some reason.
"Yes! I'm in the bathroom!"
"I missed you" she came running to me.
She gave me a kiss on the lips but I just sat there and stared at her.
"Are you having a bad day ???" She asked me.
"I'm sorry dear, it's just that new Assistant I ha-"
"What!!! You have a new assistant!!! Why didn't you just ask me to be your assistant! And that wench is making things hard for you!!" She stood up and left. I got up too and grab my towel and wrapped it around my waist.
"Cheeun.. it's not that I don't want you to be my assistant..." I pulled her wrist .
"Then what! Fire that bitch and put me as your assistant."
"You know I ca-"
"No! Do it or I'm leaving you!" Is she threatening me. A new side of Cheeun.
"Alright sure you're my second assistant starting tomorrow." I kissed her temple and dried myself up. I didn't bother to argue with her she insisted and I just let her. A pair of arms snakes around my waist and a kiss from my shoulder was given.
"Thank you yeobo" she said and left.

Taehyung:
I filed the papers to transfer at jungkooks company. Now I can finally keep an eye on her. I called jungkook but he didn't answer. Oh well. I'll see him tomorrow.

"This game is gonna be interesting.." I look at my desk and grab a picture of her.

My door slightly opened and I knew it was my mother

My door slightly opened and I knew it was my mother. "come in" I said and I put the picture away.
"Taehyung-ah.. you need to see Rose." She pleaded. "Mother I don't wanna get married what does it take for you to understand what I just said." I went around her and sat on my chair.
"I'm begging you." She stood in front of me and kneeled down.
"Don't do that." I said and I got up.
I called Mark to pick me up and drop me off at Jungkooks Company.

The next day~~~

Jungkooks POV:
I left the house early and I found Cheeun in my office sitting in my chair. "Ahem!" She got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Why are you here at this hour?" I went to my desk and put my suitcase away. I found a whole stack of papers and the 3 binders on my table and a note that says "Mr. Sakagawi cancelled the meeting today. Urgent matters came and wants to see you next month. -Rin" Im shook.
"Jungkook!" She waved her hand in front of me. "Ah-ah! Yeah." I said looking at her.
"Who's Rin ?? And did she do all these?" She said. "Ah- I guess so." I chuckle. Man who did she manage to finish all these in under 8 hours. "Ok I'm going to walk around the building and would like to meet that Assistant of yours." She said with an attitude. I can already tell she's jealous.

Rin's POV:
My alarm clock woke me up at 4:30 am. Why sooo early !! I got up and showered. I left the house at 5:30 am and I went directly to my office. I called Mr. Sagawaki he told me to cancel his appointment with Jungkook. I didn't bother to ask why because it's really none of my business and I saw a beautiful lady in red dress walk by my office. She stopped in front of my door and I guess she must've seen the plack name on my door. I ignored it and she left.
I went to Jungkook office and left a note on his desk telling him about the cancellation of the meeting. I found the lady standing in front of Jungkooks door and I bowed at her. She smiled at me but I knew it was fake . She slightly pushed me and went inside his office. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

2 hours later~~
I heard a knock on my door and I quickly open the door. I found the lady in a red dress. "Ah... hmm good morning." I bowed at her and offered her a chair to sit. "Hmm."
"No stop right there." She said.
"Ah I'm sorry." I apologize.
"I'm Jungkooks fiancé and the new Assistant." She said and I was shocked. She's what Jungkooks fiancé.. I'm kind of bothered about it...
"ahh nice to meet you.."
"Cheeun Park." My eyes widen when I heard her name. She's jungkooks childhood friend and now his fiancé. "ahh it's nice meeting you Ms. Choi." She got up and left without saying anything.
I closed the door because she left it wide open. Then the man who followed me the other day showed up in front of my door I was about to close the door but he used his foot to stop me from closing the door.
"Yah!" I yelled at him. Then he smiled at me.
"I'm sorry about the other day." He's apologizing wow.
"I'm sorry and who are you oh wait! You're Kim Taehyung! The arrogant weird creepy Jerk!" I retorted.
"Aye.." he said smirking at me.
"Please go away." I said pushing him away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside and pinned me against my glass window.
"Why are you so rude." He said leaning closer and closer to me. My heart started beating really fast. I can smell his minty breath and his hot cologne.. "can yo-"
"TAEHYUNG!" A familiar voice stopped him from doing what he was about to do. He let go of me. I found jungkook and Cheeun standing there with their eyes wide open I quickly fixed my clothes and bowed at them.  I left the scene . Soyeon chased me from behind and was about to stop me from walking.
"Yah!! What happened there?"
"I- I don't know .... it's so embarrassing" I said and I hugged Soyeon..
"You- you like Jungkook huh." I pushed her a little and looked at her.
"Ah! A-Aniya." I stutter
"You like him admit it." She said and we went to her office.

*do I like him.....* I asked myself..

To be continued.....