AVOID

Rin's POV:
I left jungkooks office and went straight to my office, I heard some rumors on my way to my office, they were talking about me. Wow people these days have nothing to do with their life, I started filling up the papers and I noticed lots of money spent on they stock market, "wow" I said to myself. Worked on the papers for about 4 hours and I didn't even noticed I passed lunch time, but I continued working. He said he wants them done by 6 and I'm almost done. Then I heard a buzz on my purse I quickly stopped what I'm doing and grab my phone. It's Jimin...
"Umm hello?" I said feeling uneasy.
"Rin, do you wanna have lunch together?" He asked me.
"Umm I'm sorry Jimin I'm really busy right now, Jungkook wants some documents done for today and I still have a long way to go.. I'm sorry I have to go bye." I hung up on him.
I hate the feeling of rejection but I'm sorry Jimin. I can't have anymore feelings for you. That one night was a mistake and we need to stop this nonsense relationship. *shakes head* I look at the one and it's 3:45pm my eyes widens "Ommo!" I grab my pen and started working on the computer..
I finished everything and I grab the papers and head straight to Jungkooks office.

Jungkook (looking at her from afar)
*Rin...*

*knock knock knock*
No one answered... i knocked again and no one answered. I opened the door and out the papers on his desk. I left immediately and I found Soyeon standing in front of my door. "So-Soyeon?" She turned around and pulled my hand. "Hey! Are you done??" She asks me. "Ah..yes I am.. why??" I mslightly tilted my head "let's go have some dinner together, I know you haven't had lunch and for you first day! You worked really hard!" She said smiling at me. "Ah thank you" I blush a little. "So let's go?" She said grabbing my purse and my jacket.
"Sure let's go" I took my purse from her and jacket.

30 mins later~~

"You know Rin, I think Mr. Jeon likes you" the unexpected topic was brought up.
"Haha you're funny, no he doesn't" I said shaking my head. "No really I think he likes you! Because today, he kept calling me and kept asking about you."
"That's impossible haha, he probably wants people to check on me". I lowered my head.
"Hmm whatever you say! But I think he likes you and you know what's surprising about you!" About me ??? I questioned myself.
"Hmm what is it ?" I asked her.
"You work really fast and you got everything done! Usually people in your position don't get things done that quick but you're something hahha!" She slapped my arm.
"So where did you work before ??"
"Ahh Miracle Company" her jaw dropped and grabbed my hand. "Omg is he hot ??!?" Hot who?? "Uhh who exactly are you talking about?" I asked her.
"The boss! Your boss is he hot ???" She sounded really excited. "Ahhh I guess but why?? Do you like him??" She nodded.
"Ahh I see.... hmmm why do you like about him??" Oh my gosh! Noo why!!! Rin you need to shut ur mouth! "He's hot, he looks charming! He's super nice!! And he looks very gentle." She blushed Awh that's so cute but I'm sorry Soyeon he was my ex bf. "Ah I see haha well I hope you get to meet hi-"
"Oh hey!! Babe!!" An unexpected guest showed up.. what the hell Jimin.
"Ah- Rin why did he call you babe?" She looked at me. "Jimin please leave me alone!" I got up and grabbed Soyeon.
We walked faster and we left Jimin standing there all by himself. How did he even find me?? Was he tracking me ?? Spying me ??? All these question run in my head and Soyeon stop my track. "Are you dating him?" She looks sad. "Ok I'm really sorry Soyeon.. he's my ex but I don't like him anymore." I gave her a hug and pulled away she smiled at me and said "it's ok! So can I have him?"
"Hahahahah sure! Just be careful ok! " I winked at her. I wonder if she understood what I told her.
"Oh Rin! I have to go I'm sorry! It's getting late I need to be home" she gave me a hug and left.
"Byeee!" I waved at her.

"She's something.."

To be continued...