Seeking her

Rin's POV:
Jimin answered the phone and I just laid there thinking who called him. "Hmmm.." mine as well take a nap.

(40 mins later)

Narrators POV:
Jimin went back to check on Rin, but found her sleeping peacefully, he walked closer to see her face. He sat next to next caressing her face. "No one can't have" he whispered then kisses her cheek. "Hmm" Rin said turning to her other side of the bed. "Hah!" Jimin smiled. "Alright I'll let you sleep, you must be really tired from earlier." He got up and closed the door.

Jimin received a call from his brother *Mr.Kim* asking to meet him in person to talk about some business. Jimin heard a knock on the door.
"Coming" he said walking towards his front door.
"Jimin!" His youngest brother Mr. Jeon Jungkook.
"Shhhsss don't be too loud" he shush his brother. "Why? Do you perhaps someone in your house?" He asked looking curious at his brother. "I do have someone. Someone special upstairs sleeping" he said smirking.
"I see may I know who the girl is" he said raising his eyes. "Late-" he didn't finish his words and another person came in slamming the door really hard.
"I found her!" Mr. Kim said. "What are you doing here!" Jimin growled at his brother.
"Why? U don't wanna see me?" Looking mad at him. "Why would I wanna see you, I have things to do." He said rudely. "Why brother? When you said work... you mean looking for her?" Taehyung hinted Jimin but Jimin ignored it. "Taehyung, if you have no business here just leave" he walked away. "Taehyung, just leave" Jungkook said without even looking at his brother. "I found her." He said out of no where. "Who?" Both Jungkook and Jimin asked. "And I want her"
"Taehyung you're talking nonsense!" Jimin abruptly stood up from where he was sitting.
"I'm telling you, I found her! And you know her, you know her so well" again giving him a hint. "Jungkook let's go to my office" Jungkook followed his brother leaving taehyung behind but followed them after.

Rin's POV:
"What was that noise?" She woke up looking at the door. "Ahh my legs are sore." She whines. Where is he? She got up grabbing the bed sheet with her.

I walked down the stairs and I hear voices, a very family voice

I walked down the stairs and I hear voices, a very family voice. Could it be...

Narrators POV:
Taehyung followed them and explained why he came. He needed a new assistant and he's looking for a person *a lady in particular* to work with him. Jimin listened to him and so did Jungkook. His youngest brother told him he found someone to work with him and reassures that she will work for him. Jimin in the other hand was a little worried about Rin. He wanted to check up on her but found her looking at them.

"Jimin she says"
"Rin?"Jungkook looked at her.
"And I found her" Taehyung looking at her.
"Precious!" Jimin exclaimed.

To be continued...