Lies in the dark

Rin:
This is soo wrong, I slept with my boss... soon he'll be married to Cheeun and I can't have this feelings lingering inside me.. I grab my clothes on the floor and put them back on. Jungkook left the room. He's probably still talking to Cheeun. I fixed my hair and put it in a messy bun i left his office and went to my office to get my things. I left without saying anything I opened the back door. I walked faster to get to my car but I found taehyung leaning against his car and he went near me. "Oh your finally out!". I nodded. Geez I don't wanna be here. "Umm Taehyung can I go now.. it's pretty late and I'm a bit tired." I said.
"Ah sure! come here I'll drop you off to your house." He offered. Maybe it won't hurt if say yes. "Okay.." he opened the door for me and I quickly climb inside he closes the door and I see jungkook. He came out running looking around. He's probably looking for me. Taehyung started his car and looked at me from head to toe. Please don't! Please don't look at me that way... he probabl- "You had sex with him? He sounded mad. Oh my gosh! This is what I'm afraid of! Getting caught... "ah-ah.. w-we didn't!" I said looking away from him. "Don't lie to me! I can smell his cologne on you!" He yelled at me but then put his right hand on my face. My body jumped a little but his hand coming in contact with my skin felt nice...his warmth made my face heat up. his eyes never left mine but I found myself getting nervous and feeling somewhat his face leaning closer and closer.. The smell of his minty breathe, the strong cologne his wearing made my heart thumps... faster.... He wipes the side of my lip lower lip and said "He can't have you...". Why taehyung??... I said to myself. He pushes himself back and put the car in drive. "I'm sorry.." that's all I said while grabbing my upper unbuttoned blouse tightly on my chest. "Growl..." my stomach says. "Someone's hungry" he mumbled. "Uh...hmm.. no I'm not.." I denied. "Let's go to my house". He said while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "I'll take that as a yes then." I was about to say no but I guess it won't be a big help since he already insisted.
His house wasn't that far a darkish gray gate opened and wow his house is magnificent.. bigger than jungkooks house 3 house maids and 2 guards were outside waiting. Taehyung parks his car and I got out of his car a maid came near me and took my purse and coat I told her it's ok but taehyung insisted. I gave in anyway. One of the guards took taehyung car keys I was about to open my mouth by taehyung took my hand and pulled me closer to him. His large manly arm was wrapped around my waist and his other hand was placed on my left cheek. I blinked maybe 4 time or 5 times and he finally open his mouth.
"So let's eat." He winks at me and flashes me with his funny squarish smile. My blood suddenly gushes to my cheeks and I look down touching my chest. "Umm can you let go of me.." I whispered slightly for him hear me and he finally let go but his other arm didn't let go of my waist instead he assisted me. A gorgeous middle aged lady turned around glaring at us. "Mother???" He said then taehyung let go of my waist. "Who is she?" She asked him. "I'm so sorry I'm taehyung friend". I quickly bowed at her and she left. "Taehyung I-I think this is a bad idea." I said but he held my left hand and smiled at me. "Just ignore her, she'll be gone in a matter of time". He said and then he called all the maids. "Well GUESS WHAT?? EVERYONE HAS A DAY OFF TODAY!" He said smiling while everyone nodded and thank him. *He's so nice* I said to myself. "Come with me". He put his hand out asking me to take it. So I did. He pulled me and we ran up stairs.
He unlocks his door and pulled me in faster than my heart beating, he closes the door and pin me up against the wall his left arm on the side while his other hand on my waist. My heart started beating rapidly.. his eyes sparkling in happiness.. what am I getting myself into? I questioned myself... taehyungs face went closer and even closer.. 5cm away from my face.. he tilts his head and crashes his lips on my lips... my body jolted in surprise.. he let go my my waist and held my neck. my eyes were wide open not moving my lips but I felt his lips trembling in excitement he bit my lower lip and I gasped in surprise my mouth slightly opened and he took the advantage to put his tongue in me.. his tongue explored every particles in my mouth and felt nice..."tae-taehyung we can't do this". I said slightly pushing his hard chest away from me but he looked at me in desperation... I can't give in.. this is wrong.. I don't want this.. I don't know what to feel anymore... I don't even know whats going on between me and Jungkook.. i suddenly felt the same warmth I felt on my lips.. but this time on my neck.. "please... don't tell me to stop.. I-I c-can't let Jungkook to have you..I'm so drawn to you.. I know we shouldn't be doing this but .. I can't help it.. knowing he touched you, he kissed you, HAD YOU.. makes me crazy.." am I hearing dreaming or what?? His soft kisses on my neck to my collarbone made my knees go weak.. "ah-ahh~ tae-taehyung s-ssstop." I said while biting my lower lip from stopping myself.. I can't do.. this... I can't.... but it feels good... no it doesn't, it does... no it doesn't... why am I even lying to myself... his lips then moved to my lips... I felt his warmth again.. gosh.. what are you doing Rin...

I finally gave in and I kissed him back.. but my stomach had to interrupt.. *growl* "Haha". We both laughed.. "taehyung I thought you said your feeding me?" I crossed my arms...

To be continued...