Knock knock

'It's been 5 months and I still haven't got a job yet, I guess white hair ones not look good and neither does black nails. I would just scary people away. Suicides don't have a lot of money them unfortunately, I can't buy anymore books for a while then.'kaneki sighed as he walked down the alley towards one of meals home, or should I say apartment. Smelly, damp and had such thin walls you can hear all sorts of things you wouldn't want to know about.'At least I had enough money to get a fake identify' Kaneki thought to himself as he put his key in the lock.

Kaneki plopped down on the sticky damp chair, 'Did this guy know how to clean?'. Kaneki closed his eyes and thought about anteiku, he thought about everyone and how he failed them and kept thinking about what Touka said on the bridge.

"She's right"

Kaneki got up and made himself some coffee​, it tasted horrible like Jason. He picked up a book and sat peacefully untill he heard a knock. 'Shit who's that!' Kaneki quickly got up and grabbed his mask and hid it in his back pocket and placed his black eye patch over his ghoul eye.'Better safe than sorry'. Calming himself down before answering. 'Hopefully hide wasn't lying when he said I was a good acter'.

"Coming!"

Kaneki took one step but stopped as his door flew of its hinges and smashed into wall.

"Ken Kaneki, you are under arrest by S.H.I.E.L.D for eating humans and trespassing on others property!"

Kaneki stood there, 'wasn't he the before from a few months back? I knew it he is some sort of CCG agent!'.

"However, I will drop all charges if you work for S.H.I.E.L.D, we will leave you be as long you don't kill anyone and stick to suicides. Deal?"

"How did you know?" Kaneki asked with a hint of fear for the man before him. He did not know he was a ghoul.' It would make sense know, I haven't smelt another ghoul anywhere.'

"I have eyes everywhere, my name is Nick Fury now answer me do we have a deal. One will keep you alive and the other will involve you ending up in prison for life."

"I have no choice really, fine if you'll leave me alone but why me? I know far worse you could go after." Kaneki said bluntly.

"I'm sure you do but you put time in effort not to other people who are alive, we know you only want people because you never buy food but one human can't keep you full can it. You can only hold out a month or so. I knew you were here because of the tracker I put on you when we met so I knew you evacuated properly and not to mention you looked shady. You were either a cosplayer or a threat I took no chances."

"I see. When do I start?"

"Right now, you got to meet your teammates now." Nick said with a creepy smirk.

"Teammates?" Kaneki said confused 'I don't work very well in a  team, I might lose control or worse eat them.'