Testing Time!

"What's with the mask anyway we're your teammates now" Iron Man said with a ticked off face. 'I'm gonna have funny messing with him, is this what Hide used to feel when he did this stuff to me. It's funny.'

"I feel comfortable like this and to be honest it's none of your business." Kaneki sighed but underneath his mask he was smiling like a idiot. Iron Man was giving him death glares as Kaneki was on the verge of laughing.' Is that his glare? Hinami could give scary ones than that when I couldn't teach her new words.'

Iron man pov:

'Who does this kid think I am? I am a well respected hero who has saved this world and others more than he could have hoped to. Now that he mentions it could have room for improvements like man of iron or, or, nope i've got nothing.'

Kaneki pov:

"I should get going now, don't want to make the boss mad now".I really don't want to go but I have to, maybe I could make fun of him later Kaneki thought with a small smirk growing under his mask.

'I wonder what sort of training or whatever he said is, I hope I don't use my kagune by accident.' Kaneki thought as he walked down the halls. 'Good thing I memorised all the halls when I was walking with Nick Fury.

"Hurry now your 1 minute and 37 seconds late." Nick said in a stern voice.

' He's like Touka a bit, I should be careful around him. I wonder if she's ok. She's probably happy I'm gone.' Kaneki walked in the room quickly. 'seems to be somewhat of a training room, not many escape routes and there a see through window just above Nick. This could be fun but I better not over do it, even if they don't have ghouls here does not mean they can't kill me at any moment. It seems they have the resources to figure out about why I eat humans and might even find out and my kagune.'

" We will be testing you in your mental stability and fighting techniques but we'll start with physical." Nick said with much boredom. ' I wonder how many times he's done this.' Kaneki thought as Nick exited the room but as he was near the door he said "3-2-1 start!" As he stepped out the room the door shut quickly and multiple androids started shooting at him.

Kaneki quickly avoided each one and shifty punched and kicked everything that was in his way. Kaneki then looked at the walls as they started to open bombs went of at his feet.' They want to see how I react from different directions at once from a long and short range. Fine i'll show them.' Kaneki jumped up causing the androids on the wall to relock on their target but was destoryed before they could even shoot.

Kaneki was still being shot at but he didn't know where untill it hit him, there were tiny androids in the smoke from where the bomb went off. 'Really, this is nothing compared to Jason or the CCG.' Kaneki easily smashed up the androids one by one untill he heard "testing complete."