First kiss

|~~~~~Nico Yazawa's POV~~~~~|
My eyes widened in shock when Maki pulled me close. I bumped into her body, as Maki held me close. I was blushing intensely.

"M-Maki!?!!" I said in shock, I looked up. To see Maki's violet eyes stare into my ruby eyes. I blushed as I wanted to look away. But I couldn't, it was to hard not to stare into Maki's violet eyes.

'Her arms are wrapped around my waist. I feel secure. Is it ok for me to love Maki? Or is it a sin since I kill vampires?' I thought to myself, without thinking I wrapped my arms loosely on Maki's neck.

|~~~~~Maki Nishikino POV~~~~~|
I couldn't resist, I had to pull Nico-chan close. I don't want her to lay eyes on someone else. I know I'm being selfish, but I'm deeply in love with Nico-chan.

I blushed slightly when Nico-chan wrapped her arms loosely on my neck.

'That's it. I can't handle this anymore. I yearned for this to happen one day. Hopefully Nico-chan doesn't kill or slap me for this.' I thought to myself.

I leaned in, as I gently planted my lips softly on Nico-chan's. I slightly heard Nico-chan moan in the kiss. I held the kiss longer, as I pulled away for air.

"B-Baka...that was my first kiss.." Nico-chan said as she looked away blushing.

"So? It's my first kiss too." I said as I touched Nico-chan's cheek. I made her face, face me. As I kissed her once more.

|~~~~~Nico Yazawa's POV~~~~~|
I blushed when Maki kissed me again. My eyes softened as I kissed Maki back. I pulled her closer, making the kiss deeper. Maki moaned softly in the kiss, as I got a hint that she enjoyed it.

I pulled away slowly as a trail of saliva parted our tongues. We both blushed and panted as well.

"Huh..so you do like me..that's a relief." I said as I rested my head on Maki's chest. Her heart was beating faster then normal, and so was mines.

'I guess Nozomi was right.' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, resting them.

I yelped a bit as Maki lifted my off my feet. She carried my to my room, as she laid me down on the bed. I looked at her as she sat next to me.

|~~~~~Maki Nishikino POV~~~~~|
I sat besides Nico-chan as I looked at her. I smiled softly, as Nico-chan blushed. She tugged on my shirt meaning that I lay down besides her.

I then laid down on the bed, besides Nico-chan. She nuzzled me gently as I smiled again.

"I love you Maki-chan." Nico-chan said. My eyes widened a bit, since its the first time I heard Nico-chan. Say 'Maki-chan' cause she usually says 'Maki.'

My eyes softened as I wrapped my arms around Nico-chan. "I love you too Nico-chan." I said as I rested my chin on Nico-chan's head.

'I'll protect Nico-chan at all costs. Even if she tells me to get out the way. I'll be her shield. I don't want nothing to hurt Nico-chan.' I thought to myself, I looked at Nico-chan as she was fast asleep.

I smiled softly as I closed my eyes, resting them. 'Today was a long day..' I though to myself as I started to slowly fall asleep.

Before I knew it I was fast asleep, holding Nico-chan in my arms.

'It was a long day, today. And I'm glad Nico-chan feels the same way. What a relief.'