Chapter II: Training

Friday morning. 

     Orders were made at the police station and officers were preparing to training. At 11:30, because of the coming lunch break, into command entered lynx Greg with his trolley - seller of fresh fruits, dressed in the company, exotic shirt.

As usual, he bit his apples, laughed and was talking with police officers, especially about the boss of his company - Exotic Delicacies - which was the most unknown person in the city.

Greg got along well with the officers. Only sleepy Bogo blamed him for making market on command. Greg reminded, that he had the permission of the mayor, entered his office and offered something to put him on his feet. Bogo came to him with tired eyes and loudly said:

"It would be better for you if you had something really strong."

Greg smiled slyly and wanted to teach a lesson unpleasant boss, selected from his trolley most bloody, juicy grapefruits and squeezed them to a big glass. Bogo was surprised, he saw these fruits the first time:

"What is this?"

"Grapefruit."

"Whatever."

He drank the whole glass in one gulp and then he twisted, snapped, gripped his desk and after a few seconds, when everyone including Greg began to fear him, he said stoically:

"Very good juice, from now on I'll be your regular customer."

Greg slightly shocked went out of the boss's office and then at the command entered a cheetah Jade - first aid instructor. Greg standed in place while she was walking past him and greted him, for what he answered her very timidly.

Jade began a course in the big room with warm-up. Greg looked at extending cheetah and reminded all the times, when he had seen her earlier in the street, for example when she once helped him in collecting dropped fruits and gave the fruits to children - he was in love with her for a long time.

At this moment, Nick was ending 30 chest compressions, but was abhorred before doing 2 artificial breaths on a mannequin.

"Try for me!" Judy supported him.

Nick began to imagine the yesterday situation revamped so, that he had to save Judy now and to make her the 2 artificial breaths. When Judy saw passion, with which Nick was performing breaths on a mannequin, she was slightly concerned, but after that, she returned to practice.

"Why you don't try it?" Jade said to Greg which was standing in the doorway. He smiled shyly, walked slowly to the Jade and began to practice together with others. One moment later, when the course came to end, Greg heard a voice which depressed him:

"Hurry up Jade, we'll be late for races!"

It was a black leopard Alex, Jade's boyfriend.

"When I finish it, I will go, Alex..." Jade muttered.

Greg saddened, he was walking slowly out of the room when Alex spoke him.

"So you are selling here every day?"

"Yes, I sell most fruits during lunch break..." he replied with a poker face.

"Maybe I'll buy something..." Alex said and bought a kilo of oranges.

After that Greg took his trolley and with bowed head went to the exit.  

*****
Hey, thanks for giving your time for this story. If you found any grammar mistakes, please, tell me in comment. I will try to fix it ;)
*****