67.0 - finale *

I sat alone in a coffee shop, the same coffee shop that I worked in three years ago.

Minho, who was the owner's son, is now married to a local model and has a lovely daughter that he always brags of at work.

He looks at me and catches me looking at him, and he waves at me as he carries the little angel on his other hand.

'Such a cute baby' I thought to myself, but was then surprised by a set of fingers poking my sides from my behind.

"Gotcha!" Yuri giggled as she took the seat next to me. Yuri and I has been studying on the same university, and starting next semester, we'd be able to finally live in a dorm together.

She's still with her boyfriend, of course, and they're as inseparable as ever. Not when Yuri and I are going on girl dates though.

"I swear i'm going to die." I sighed, closing the binder full of papers in front of me. "Why does it have to be so hard to become a doctor?"

Just as soon as I finished complaining, my phone vibrated to show a new text message.

A text from my mom.

Mom
How's my future doctor doing? Come have dinner with us later, I have someone I want you to meet.
sent @ 11:12 am

Sure, mom. I can't wait.
sent @ 11:12 am

My parents and I are in better terms now, much better than before. A part of me thinks that it's because I agreed on being a doctor, but a part of me also says that it's because I am their daughter, and they just love me for who I am now.

"Well, people trusts you with their lives!" Yuri says as she pulls me away from my thoughts, taking a bite out of my croissant. "Oh wow, this is so good."

She then stood up and took my wallet with her and head onto the counter to order a croissant. Aish, this girl.

Then a sudden cheering of crowd came out from the flat tv screen on the corner of the cafe, which is pretty weird since it was always turned off. But today, it was open for some reason.

I begin to watch the tv and realized that it was a music show, where they show k-pop idols. One of the groups are debuting and as each of the member's face was shown in the screen, a familiar looking guy has took my breath away and me froze like I was dipped in a bath tub of cement.

In fact, he wasn't familiar at all. It was him.

It's Yoongi, about to perform on the stage with an english word written beside his name take took me a second before I could read it.

Suga.

A logo with a black bulletproof vest then popped into the screen, with three letters.

BTS.

They then started to perform, each and every single one of them has their own lines. There was seven of them, and I was glad to see Namjoon and Hoseok beside him as they perform. The other guys wasn't living with them when I went there three years ago, but Yoongi...

He has grown so much. His voice had gotten more husky, and slurred in a way like he is drunk, which I think is more manly now. But his passion and angst to rap is still burning in him, and in fact, that flame inside of him has gotten even bigger.

You liar. You said you can't dance.

You're so good at it. So so good at it.

"Eunji..." Yuri whispered as she sits back down, handing me a paper towel. "Why are you crying?"

I couldn't look away from the tv no matter how much I try. I felt so happy and so proud of him at the same time, that this boy, who was once abused by his father, who had to fight for his passion, and has to runaway in able to reach his dream has finally gotten his goal.

A part of me felt so lucky that I got a chance to meet him in my life, share memories with him. I'm so lucky to be able to love him, and for him to love me back.

I continue to watch them as they perform another song, screeches and cheers of fans that are mostly women booming from the speakers. Yuri has finally realized that Yoongi is one of the members, as she too gave me a look that said she understands how I feel.

As their performance ended, I realized that there is a pool of tears formed on the table, exactly right under my face. I looked at Yuri and she smiled at me as she gasp at the same time.

"He did it." I whispered, wiping my eyes carefully.

"He did it." She repeats as she nods repeatedly and proceed to help me wipe the tears without smudging my make up. She then gives me a quick hug of comfort, realizing how lucky I am to still have her in my life after all these years.

I look at the tv again, making me remember a specific moment of my life. I remember that time on the graduation, when I was pulled by one of my teachers. Our teacher who has given us the project where everything started.

She once asked me what really is my dream. Back then, I didn't know an answer. I thought of things like being successful, being able to get a job that I am passionate about. Hell, I even thought it meant just a vision you see while you're sleeping. The literal meaning. I was so unsure of what dream meant to me, and I was confused whether I have yet to realize what it was.

But when I saw him dancing and rapping through this flat screen TV, I realized one thing.

After years of wondering, I realized that my non existent dream came true.

Because his dream coming true is my dream coming true.

* f i n *