Part 9

Haku jumped away and sped off leaving Miku behind. 

"Oi! You could've at least taken me with you!" She yelled as she threw her fist up, she sighed and began walking out of the bushes slowly.  "Stupid pretty boy," she muttered as she wrestled through the bushes.  "Hey guys what did I mi-" She started to say, she looked and she saw her dad faint. Sweat dropping she walked up to her dad and picked him up. 

"Where were you?!" Naruto yelled. 

"I was talking to some pretty boy," she replied.

"While we were fighting?!" Sakura screeched. 

"Yea," Miku replied. 

"We could've been killed!" Sakura yelled going up to punch her. Kicking Sakura back MIku rolled her eyes. 

"People, I was kicked back very very far. Sorry it took a while to find you. That kid was leading me back here," Miku swiftly lied. 

"Why?" Sakura questioned. 

"Because he's part of the land of waves and knows Tazuna, he wanted him to be safe. But he's to weak to protect him himself." Miku stated. 

"You guys can stay at my place," Tazuna said.

"Wow, old man can be pretty cool ya know." She muttered with sparkles in her eyes.  "Thanks Old man! You aren't so bad after all!" Tazuna grew a tick mark. 

"Old man?!" He yelled. 

"It's a nickname, I only give them out to people I respect." Miku said.  They all started walking. 

"How come I don't have a nickname Miku-chan?" Naruto whined.  Miku looked at him. 

'He did stab himself, pretty honorable.' Miku thought. 

"Naru," she said. Naruto beamed, Miku smiled at him under her mask. She saw Sasuke glaring at Naruto. She moved back a little.  "Sasu?" He nodded. Sakura was busy talking to Tazuna so she didn't notice.