Part 34

Walking out of the Hokage's building Miku realized something. She didn't know when the fight was.

'Ehh, they'll summon me.' Miku thought. She was walking where ever her feet lead her, until she heard.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She jumped. 

'That sounded like. . .NARUTO!' She thought in her head, she ran towards the echo. 

"NARUTO!" She screamed, he fell off a cliff. She was about to dive in after him but someone held her back.  "Let me go you old hag!" She screamed thrashing. 

"He'll be fine, I taught him this." The man said, she stopped and looked at him. 

"If he dies it's your head I'm gonna ha-" 

"WHOOO! WOAH!" Naruto yelled as he flew up in the air on the back of a giant toad. 

"N-Naruto, summoned a frog?" Miku asked. 

"Now there's the matter of controlling it," the old man, holding her said. 

"HEY WAIT! You're the pervy sage," she said. "Let go of me you ugly ass child molester." She said shoving herself off of him. Suddenly there was no light. "Huh? What happened to the sun?" Miku asked, she looked up and just about shit her pants. . .Above her was a giant frog in the air . . . About to crush her.  "KYAAA!" She screamed.

"AHHHH!" Pervy sage screamed, he jumped into Miku's arms.  "RUN! RUN!" He yelled. 

"I'm running, I'm running!" She screamed. 

"WELL RUN FASTER!" He yelled. 

"WELL YOUR NOT EXACTLY LIGHT!" She screamed back.