Part 14

"I'll go report the mission," dad said.  We nodded. 

"Sasuke do you wanna-" Sakura began to ask. 

"No," he cut her off and walked off with his hands in his pocket. 

"Sakura I'll hang out with you," Naruto said hopeful. 

"Eww no!" Sakura said walking off, Naruto looked down. 

"I'll hang with you Naruto," I said. 

"Really?!" He yelled.  I nodded and he smiled. 

*Timeskip* 

"Cut it out! I know you're following us!" Naruto yelled, the box exploded and out came 3 kids. It was me, Sakura and Naruto and they introduced themselves. 

"Who's that boss?" Konohomaru asked as he pointed at Sakura. "She's ugly and has a big forehead. Oh and who's this? She's pretty cute."

"NARUTO!" Sakura yelled, she started chasing the poor kids.  I walked after them.  I heard yelling from different people and chakra's show up. 

"Yo," I said as I walked up, there was as red head, my team, a cat and a pretty girl. 

"MIKU!" They all yelled. 

"Where were you?" Sasuke asked jumping off the tree.

"I was walking," I said. "Uhm, what happened while I was gone?"

"A fight," Sakura said.  I sweat dropped. 

"I was gone for not even 5 minutes and you guys got in a fight?" I said. 

"Yea believe it! They said something about chunin exams what is it?" Naruto asked loudly. 

"Where you become a chunin," I said. 

"YES! Sign me up, I'll be there." Naruto fist pumped.  "Miku are you participating?" 

"Of course she is dummy, she's apart of team 7!" Sakura yelled bonking him on the head. 

"Tch," Sasuke said. 

"You guys I'm above chunin level, if anything I'll be a proctor." I said. 

"LIAR!" The blonde yelled. I shrugged. 

"What're you're names?" I asked. 

"Temari," the blonde said. 

"Kankuro," the cat said. 

"Gaara," the red head said. I nodded. 

"See ya," I walked off. 'What weirdo's my team is.' I thought.