Chapter 11

-2 Months Later-

I woke up to being sick. I usually woke up feeling like that, so I got used to it. I was in Roan's room. We were a lot closer than we were before. I sat up. My stomach lurched, so I jumped up. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up. Then I wiped my mouth. I sat back.

Roan walked in. He said "You alright"? I nodded.

I said "I'm sorry for waking you".

He said "It's fine". He helped me up. We walked out into his room. I grabbed some of my clothes, and walked back in the bathroom. I closed the door, and quickly got dressed. It was booty shorts, and a shirt. I now had a baby bump. You could tell that I was pregnant. I walked out. Roan was wearing jeans and a shirt.

He smiled at me. I smiled back. We walked out. We walked to the cafeteria. He got some food, and sat down. Jasper, Murphy, and Emori walked in. They got food, and sat down at our table. I said "Morning".

They all said "Morning".

Jasper said "Octavia and Lincoln went out on a hunt". I nodded.

Murphy said "A hunt? Right".

I said "I'm sure they will come back with something".

Murphy said "Whether that's a baby or food we will have to see". I rolled my eyes, and chuckled.

Emori said "Hopefully food, because we are running dangerously low". I nodded.

Roan said "Let me go talk to the army. I'll see if they can spare some food".

I said "We aren't that low, Roan. Not yet". He shrugged.

He said "They usually hunt extra". I looked at him. He said "It's fine. Trust me". I sighed.

I said "Fine". He smiled and nodded. We ate. Then he stood up, and walked away. Kane sat down next to me.

He said "Where is Roan going"?

I said "Food".

He said "We have groups out there".

I said "I know. He knows that. He just wants to help". He nodded.

He said "Walk with me, Clarke". I nodded. I stood up. We walked away. Kane said "I want you to be careful, Clarke".

I said "About what"?

He said "Roan. He's the Commander. Be careful around him, Clarke. I don't want you to be hurt".

I said "I'm fine, Kane". He looked at me. I walked away. I walked to my old room I knocked on the door. Travis opened it. He smiled at me.

He said "You come to play with Daniel"? I nodded. He smiled. He said "He didn't sleep at all last night, and neither did Glass. She'll sleep now". I nodded. I walked in. Glass was on the floor playing with Daniel. She smiled at me.

I said "I'll play with him. You got to sleep". She nodded.

She said "Thank you".

I said "You're welcome".

She said "He just ate, so he won't be hungry for about 4 hours. Could you maybe try to lay him down when you feed him"? I nodded. She said "You might have to change him later". I nodded.

I said "Alright". She smiled at Daniel. Then they walked into the bedroom. They put a wall up, and put a door in there. It was two separate rooms now. There was the bedroom, and then a sitting room. They shut the door. I sat down on the floor. I started to play with him. A couple of hours later I gave him his bottle, and laid him down on a bed.