Chapter 16

I woke up to Roan kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes. He was hovering over me. He smiled. He said "I didn't think you wanted to sleep in". I nodded.

I said "Thank you for waking me up".

He said "You're welcome". He stood up. I sat up. I rubbed my head.

I said "I should probably go back to my room. I need to get dressed". He nodded.

He said "Do you want the letter yet"? I shook my head.

I said "After breakfast". He nodded.

He said "Alright". I stood up. I grabbed the dress, and walked out. I walked to my room. I closed the door behind me. I put on skinny jeans and a tank top. The bag of diamonds happened to be in my front pocket. I walked over to my door, and opened it. Roan was standing there. He had his hand raised, probably because he was about to knock.

He smiled at me. He put his hand down. I walked out, and closed the door. We walked to the Cafeteria. We grabbed some food, and sat down next to Murphy and Emori. We ate. Then Lincoln and Octavia walked in. They walked over to us, and sat down. They didn't even grab food. Octavia said "Lincoln and I have some very exciting news".

I looked at her. She said "I checked with your mom to make sure it was true, and it is".

Murphy said "Please tell me you're pregnant".

Octavia said "I'm pregnant". Murphy started laughing.

He said "Pay up, Griffin". I rolled my eyes. I pulled the bag out. I put it in his hand. Emori slapped his chest.

Octavia said "Really? You bet on this"?

I said "Murphy said you would tell us that you are pregnant within the month". I shrugged.

She said "You bet against that"? I shrugged.

I said "It's a tiny bag. I have more".

Murphy said "We're rich, Emori". She rolled her eyes.

I said "Glad I could help you".

He said "Thank you for being such a good sport, Clarke".

I said "You're welcome". I smiled. Lincoln and Octavia were just staring at each other. I said "Congratulations, guys". Octavia looked at me, and smiled.

She said "Thank you". I nodded. I turned to Roan.

I said "Could I have the letter now"? He nodded. He handed it to me. I said "I'll be in my room". He nodded.

He said "Alright". I stood up. I walked to my room. I shut the door, and sat down on the bed. I opened the letter.

Clarke- I love you so much. I've missed you terribly since I left. Now I'm back, and I'm looking at you while you're sleeping. I know that might sound weird, but it's not. I love you, and I'm going to send you on an adventure. Go to the place where we first met, and look in the boxes by the entrance.

-Bell

I stood up. I walked out. Roan was sitting down beside my door. I jumped. I said "Jesus Christ". His eyes snapped open.

He said "Sorry, Clarke".

I said "It's fine".

He said "What's in the letter"?

I said "An adventure. Could you come with me"? He nodded. He stood up. We walked out. We walked to the barn. We tacked our horses up. We walked out to the gates. We got on our horses. Miller walked over.