Long Walks On The Beach//Part 2

Authors note: Hi! I'd like to let you amazing people know that my book is up for an award!!!! If you could please vote for it that would be lovely! Just go to AmazingAwards and go to the voting book. Go to teen fiction chapter and comment "I vote for "Living With My Ex...." thank you so much and I love you all!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Gabi's POV)
After 8 episodes, (I'm measuring time by episodes of Supernatural again) Kyndel pulls over to a gas station and loads up.

"Kyle, your turn." I hear Kyndel say to Kyle. "Anyone who needs to go to the bathroom, go now or hold it another 6 hours. I'm not stopping." Kyle announces. Baileigh puts down the iPad.

"We will go." She says. Carter gets out and lowers the seat to let us out.

"Why do girls always go to the bathroom together?" He questions.

"The world may never know." I say back as we walk into the gas station. We walk to the back and go into the ladies room.

We instantly plug our noses at the horrific smell. There is mold on the walls, toilet paper and possibly (hopefully) water littering the floor, and the sink is yellowish brown with rust possibly?

I turn around and Baileigh quickly uses the restroom. We switch and then I go. We quickly wash our hands and leave. The second we get out, we both take a big breath in and exchange glances of relief.

"I hate gas station bathrooms." She says to me.

"No argument here." I respond as we walk out of the gas station. We get back in the car. Carter jumps in and Kyle takes the wheel. It's about 4 PM and we have 16 more hours to go. Kyle begins to drive.

Baileigh turns on Supernatural again. We finished season 7 during the first 6 hours so now we begin to start season 8.

Three episodes in, or after about 2ish hours in regular human time, Taylor turns around to us and gets our attention.

"Wanna play a game to pass some time?"
He asks.

"Sure." I say. Baileigh turns off the iPad and we put our earbuds in the cup holders.

"Ok Kyndel do you wanna play?" Taylor asks. No response is given. Just Kyndel sitting in the front seat with his red Beats headphones on.

"Ok what game do you guys want to play?" Carter asks.

"Truth or dare?" I suggest.

"If you want a round 2 then just ask Gabi." Taylor smirks.

"How about never have I ever?" Baileigh suggests with a smile. That game is social suicide for anyone who has done things like me.

"Let's do it." Taylor agrees. We all hold up 10 fingers and Baileigh starts.

"Never have I ever tackled someone on purpose." She says. Carter and Taylor both lower a finger.

"Never have I ever drunk texted an ex." Taylor smirks at Carter. Carter lowers his second finger. Baileigh also lowers a finger. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Mason. Mikayla's party." She reminds me.

"Ah yes." I recall. We laugh for a brief moment then return to the game. Carters turn.

"Never have I ever hooked up with Emilia Green." He smirks right back at Taylor.
Taylor lowers his second finger.

My turn. Everyone is silent waiting for me to say something. Damn, what have I not done. "Umm...never have I ever kissed a girl." I say knowing I got the boys. They both instantly lower their third finger.

"That's not fair. We both kissed you." Carter disputes.

"Too bad haha." Baileigh pokes. "Ok my turn. Never have I ever gone all the way sexually with someone."

"Gabi lower your finger." Kyndel says with a smirk yet not turning his head once again. I roll my eyes and lower my finger. Baileigh and Kyle just laugh.

"Damn he called you out!" Taylor remarks. Kyndel puts his headphones back on.

A moment passes then Carter speaks up. "Wait! With him?!" He points to Kyndel. It's like the light flickered on in his head.
Taylor flicks him.

"Duh, they used to date. Remember dimwit?" Taylor spits at his friend. "You've taken too many hits, my man."

"Atleast I get playtime, my man." Carter refutes.

"Oh shit!" Baileigh exclaims at the roast Taylor just endured. We laugh and continue to play for like 9 rounds until finally, it's just Baileigh and Carter.

"Never have I ever skinny dipped." Baileigh says. No fingers are lowered.

"Never have I ever smoked weed." Carter admits.

"I call bs on that. Everyone has smoked weed." Baileigh says as she lowers her second to last finger.

"Never have, never will." Carter says proudly.

"Ok. Never have I ever dated someone just to date them." Baileigh remarks.

"Bullshit. Everyone had a grade school girlfriend or boyfriend just cuz." Carter refutes as he lowers his second to last finger.

"Nope. I went to an all girls private school until high school." Baileigh admits.

"Ok, we are both down to one finger. Let's make this interesting. If I win, I choose your punishment. If you win, you choose my punishment." Carter suggests with a smirk. Crap. Baileigh never refused a bet. Kinda like how I never refuse a no-balls or dare.

"Deal." She says with a serious icy look in her eyes.

"My turn. Hmm. Never have I ever..." She pauses with a look of instant victory, "hit on Gabi. Yeah that's right. Every damn guy in this car minus maybe Kyle lower your fingers." She remarks with a smirk.
Carter lowers his last finger.

"What's my punishment, baby?" He asks with a smirk.

"Should I have him kiss you or me?" Baileigh whispers to me.

"Whatever you choose but if it's me then watch Kyndel while we go at it." I whisper back.

"Good idea. Maybe that'll give us a clue to what the hell his deal is." She closes.

"Ok. Kiss Gabi for two minutes." She dares him proudly.

"Gabi just tell me if you wanna makeout. No need to play games." Carter urges. "Now come here baby. Let me show you how a real man does it." He says gesturing to Kyndel, who is still unaware of everything. Everyone holds back laughter.

I climb over the seat as swiftly as I can. I sit in carters lap and we begin to make out. I forgot how good of a kisser he is. His lips are in sync with mine, it's soft, yet passionate and leaves me wanting...more?
His hands move down to my butt and pull me closer. I wrap my hands tighter around his shoulders.

"45 seconds left." Baileigh says. We continue to kiss intensely.

"Get a room." Kyndel says emotionlessly.

We break apart and I go back to my seat. Carter fist bumps Taylor and Baileigh high fives me.

"He was mad." She tells me.

"But why?" I think.

"Only God knows. Or maybe Kyle. Ask him when everyone is asleep or something. Carter will be driving in an hour. I assume everyone will crash in 3 hours at midnight. Ask him then." Baileigh suggests.

"Good idea." I say. A new goal is now in my mind. Finally figure out Kyndel's game.