Long Walks On The Beach//Part 5

(Gabi's POV)
I sit in the hotel bed in my nike shorts and tank top, thinking to myself about what will now happen between Kyndel and I. It's about 9 at night. I can hear everyone except probably Kyndel in the main room, watching a scary movie. I can't stay in my room forever. Might as well join everyone.

I walk out into the main room and sit on the couch in between Baileigh and Carter.
I grab a blanket and wrap it around Baileigh and me. I lay against Baileigh and watch the movie with them.
"What is this?" I ask her.

"Rings. That new movie about the girl who kills you if you watch a video or something." She replies.

"Oh cool." I respond. We continue to watch for a while with a few jump scares here and there. The guys laugh at me for half hiding behind the blanket for a majority of the movie. I'd rather be able to sleep peacefully so sorry not sorry haha.

(In the movie) As a mother continues to watch tv in the basement at night alone (why would anyone do that??) she hears a creek. She looks around for the source and begins to turn around. As the dead girl pops out I feel hands creep around my neck. I fall to the floor at a lightning speed and scream.

"KYNDEL!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!" I yell at him fighting tears of fear and relief.

"Haha sorry. I saw the opportunity so I went for it." He responds with a smirk. Hey, wait a second. He's happy! He just made a joke. I smile and roll my eyes.

"So are you two gonna gonna keep talking or watch the movie?" Carter asks sarcastically.

"Yeah but I'm sitting there." Kyndel insists gesturing at Carter's spot. Carter moves for him and sits on the bean bag near the wall. Kyndel takes his place next to me. Not sure of what he for surely wants yet, I remain closer to Baileigh, who I believe is asleep now. We continue to watch the movie.

My mind begins to travel as I gaze blankly at the screen.

*Flashback:*
I keep trying to subtly drop hints that I like him. This is the first time Kyndel has hung out with me. His shyness is so cute but the silence that comes with it makes me uncomfortable. What do I say?

"Do you want me to play music or something?" I randomly ask from the other side of the couch. We're on complete opposite sides.

"Uh, sure." He says quietly. I set my usual rock playlist. I then turn the game consul on and grab two controllers. I turn around to find him humming to the song, "Mrs. Jackson" by Panic! At The Disco.

"You know the song?" I ask him, pleasantly surprised.

"Yeah it's my favorite Panic song." He states with a little confidence.

"Do you like any other bands?" I question with a smile. I low key sit close to him as I hand him a controller.

"Yeah I like Black Veil Brides, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, The Offspring, and a few others."  He responds.

"Wife me up." I say jokingly.

"Ok haha." He flirts back. He actually flirted back in person?!?!?! We continue to talk lightly and laugh as we play Mario Kart and other games. I keep moving closer until I'm basically right against him. An idea pops in my head. I wait until he says something funny. When he does, I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder as if it was the best joke of 2016. After I finish laughing, I remain on his shoulder, hoping it's not too weird. To my relief, he then moves him arm around me. He begins to play Mario Kart one handed.

"You sure you're comfortable with this?" I ask him.

"Couldn't be better." He responds.

*end flashback*

The movie is about an hour in now. I'm about 4 feel away from Kyndel. Baileigh went to bed while I was zoned out. It's now just me and Kyn on the couch. Carter is asleep, Taylor and Kyle are watching the movie.

"Gabi?" Kyndel whispers tiredly.

I turn my head and before I can respond, he moves in close and his lips gently connect with mine. It feels like the first time we kissed back in my house what seems like years ago. The passion and tension and build up. It's a rush. I suddenly knew what he wanted and what he wanted was me. I want him more than anything. We break. 

"I love you, Gabi." Kyndel admits. "I'm so sorry for putting you through hell. I love you so much. Please take me back?" He pleads. I move to him and kiss him back. Suddenly it's just Kyndel and me. Nothing else matters. We kiss for about 2 minutes before a sudden clapping interrupts us. We jump apart and I can't help but to smile.

"It's about damn time!" Kyle exclaims. Everyone was watching, even Baileigh. But for how long?

"So are you two together now or is it still gonna be another season of the Bachelor?" Baileigh asks. Kyn looks at me and smiles.

"We're together for sure." He assures the crowd. Baileigh walks up to him and suddenly gets in his face.

"If you hurt her again I will place a hit on you and you'll be dead in a day." She threatens. He raises his hands in the air.

"I won't. I promise." He assures. While all this talk went on, the movie ended.

"Bed time?" Taylor suggests.

"Sure." Kyle agrees.

I get on my tiptoes and whisper to Kyndel, "Come with me, please?"  He kisses my forehead.

"Of course. I'm gonna change first though." With that, Baileigh and I head into our room and Kyndel gets changed.

"Kyndel is sleeping with me tonight." I alert Baileigh.

"Fine but if I hear one moan, I'm calling the cops." She threatens. We both then laugh and I shake my head and roll my eyes. She jumps in her bed and goes out like a light. Ten minutes later, Kyndel walks in. It's dark and I can barely see him. He comes closer and joins me in bed.  He appears to be shirtless and in boxers.
I run my hands along his abs and he pulls me close. Silence follows and then I break it.

"You sure you're comfortable with this?" I ask.

"Couldn't be better." He responds with a lot of confidence.

*middle of the night*

BUZZZZ BUZZZZ.
My eyes flicker open and so do Kyndel's. He grabs his phone off of the night stand.
"Sorry my mom texted me." He apologizes in a sexy, deep, tired voice. He opens the text.

'Good news. House is rebuilt. We're moving back this week once you get back!!'