WHAT ARE THE TWO GREATEST COMMANDMENTS?

PART 2

LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD

The Two Greatest Commandments

Matthew 22:37-39

37 Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

LESSONS/REFLECTIONS:

We have learned in part 1 na ang TWO GREATEST COMMANDMENTS are summary of the TEN COMMANDMENTS and the rest of the commandments or laws of God in the Old Testament.

Dalawa lang iyan, MAHALIN ANG DIYOS NG BUONG PUSO, KALULUWA, ISIPAN at LAKAS and second is MAHALIN mo ang iyong KAPWA gaya ng PAGMAMAHAL MO SA IYONG SARILI.

HOW are we capable of LOVING GOD?

Ang hirap naman, di ko kayang ibigay ang buhay ko..
parang HINDI ko naman kayang MAHALIN ang DIYOS ng MAS HIGIT pa sa
barkada at mga kaibigan ko..

sayang ang career ko ..

paano na ang lovelife ko?

Hindi ko kayang talikuran ang mga bisyo ko...

ISA LANG ang kasagutan niyan.
LET the GOD of LOVE, LOVE you FIRST. Allow GOD to love you. DO NOT SHUT HIM out of your life.

Parang sa nanliligaw, BUSTED kaagad. HUWAG .

Just ALLOW HIM, as HE PLEASES

In John 3:16 For God so love the world..

God offered HIS love to the world, and is CONTINUOUSLY offering HIS LOVE FOR you, even today.

RECEIVE this LOVE.

RECEIVE HIS GIFT

through HIS Son Jesus Christ.

And as WE RECEIVE THIS LOVE, we then will be CAPABLE of LOVING HIM BACK. Because WHO WE RECEIVE in our hearts IS GOD.
1 John 4:16 says GOD IS LOVE.

Furthermore, 1 John 4:19 NKJV says,

WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US (Memorize please)

SIYA po muna ang MAGMAMAHAL (kaya LET HIM) pagkatapos, yung PAGMAMAHAL na iyan ding iyan ang MAGTUTURO na MAHALIN natin ang DIOS.

Do not worry about loving GOD, just ACCEPT HIS AGAPE kind of LOVE, and this love will move IN US and THROUGH US, and give us a change of heart.

It will RENEW US, give us a NEW SPIRIT and make us a NEW CREATION.

Ezekiel 36:26 NKJV says, I will GIVE YOU a NEW HEART and PUT a NEW SPIRIT WITHIN YOU; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Wow!! Hallelujah! Yes, God will do that for you! Praise be to God!

Short Notice:

This is NOT my work this is from the group "What I Learned Today"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/733084580176033/permalink/734037076747450/

I shared this on wattpad to evenly spread the words of the Lord. Take this as your daily spiritual Vitamin. God bless everyone <3