THERE IS NO ONE LIKE OUR GOD, HE IS OUR JEALOUS GOD

Isaiah 46:5-7
5 “With whom will you COMPARE me or COUNT ME EQUAL? To whom will you LIKEN ME that we may be compared?
6 Some pour out gold from their bags and weigh out silver on the scales; they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god, and they BOW DOWN and WORSHIP it.
7 They LIFT IT TO THEIR SHOULDERS and CARRY IT; they SET IT up in its place, and there it STANDS. From that spot it cannot move. Even though someone CRIES OUT to it, it cannot answer; it cannot save them from their troubles. (Isaiah 46:5-7 NIV)

LESSONS/REFLECTIONS:

DITO po, open-minded tayo dapat sa SALITA ng DIOS.
I WILL not explain it anymore, JUST meditate it and REFLECT on what it says:
JUST one PIECE of ADVISE. " Gusto ko na rin lang maging maka-DIYOS, RELIGIOUS.. well ang SUSUNDIN ko na ay iyung SINASABI ng BIBLIA at HINDI ng tao at traditions. ILALAGAY ko na sa AYOS ang aking PANANAMPALATAYA.

THE BIBLE SAYS THE BIBLE SAYS

THE BIBLE SAYS

EXODUS 20:4-6 (from the Ten Commandments)
4 “You shall NOT MAKE for yourself an IMAGE in the form of ANYTHING in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5 You shall NOT BOW DOWN TO THEM or WORSHIP them; for I, the Lord your God, am a JEALOUS God, PUNISHING the children for the sin of the parents to the THIRD and FOURTH generation of those who hate me,
6 but showing LOVE to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:4-6 NIV)

LEVITICUS 26:1
"Do not make idols or set up an IMAGE or a SACRED STONE for yourselves, and do not place a CARVED stone in your land to BOW DOWN before it. I am the Lord your God.”
DEUTERONOMY 4:23-24
23 Be careful not to forget the covenant of the Lord your God that he made with you; DO NOT MAKE for yourselves an IDOL in the FORM of ANYTHING the Lord your God has forbidden.
24 For the Lord your God is a CONSUMING FIRE, a JEALOUS God. (Deuteronomy 4:23-24 NIV)

Thank you so much Lord for teaching us ways to HONOR and WORSHIP you, according to HOW YOU WANT us to do it.
Please give us a teachable heart Dear Lord.
Help us make do things ACCORDING to YOUR WAY, not our own ways. We want to ENJOY the fullness of you LOVE for us, as we WALK in the path you have prepared for us.
Glory to you Our Father, through Your Son Jesus Christ! By the power of the Holy Spirit, give us a humble heart to ACCEPT your WORD. Amen!