Don't worry, be HAPPY

How To Live A Life With Jesus In You
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NLT
16 Always BE JOYFUL.
17 Never stop PRAYING.
18 BE THANKFUL in ALL circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NLT)

LESSONS/REFLECTIONS:
Knowing that we belong to the ROYAL KINGDOM OF GOD, that we are prince and princesses of the KING ALMIGHTY, let us be JOYFUL ALWAYS!
Naghihirap na nga joyful pa rin? Toxic na nga, joyful pa rin. May sakit na nga, joyful pa rin?
Well, ano una nating napag-aralan..
DON'T WORRY. GOD KNOWS and He will DO SOMETHING about it. Continue on PRAYING (verse 17) and TRUST HIM COMPLETELY!!!
Because if you do not trust him, you may do things RIDICULOUSLY on your own, leading to more disaster. Banat ka ng banat, PALPAK naman pala.

WAIT on the PERFECT TIMING of our KING!

And sa verse 18, BE THANKFUL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

Take note: ALL.. LAHAT!

Good or BAD , matuto tayong MAGPASALAMAT.
Diyan papasok ang BEING HAPPY, HAVING JOY sa kahit ANO mang sitwasyon.
Wala kang trabaho (sa ngayon) be happy. Because ang HARING AMA MO is preparing the right job for you.
Toxic ka, di ka magkandaugaga sa trabaho, nakapagod. Be happy pa rin, kasi darating ang time na mahina ang negosyo, at least nakapag-ipon ka ng kalakasan.
Mahina ang negosyo, be happy. Give thanks. Time to relax. You will have more time with the Lord, sa ministry, sa church, sa friends, and loved ones.
Single ka pa rin hanggang ngayon, 40 years old ka na, be happy parin. 😘

Di pa tapos ang Lord. The best man or woman is yet to come. Enjoy your singlehood. Kasi mas matrabaho, mas malaking responsibility, mas maraming pakikisamahan kapag married ka na.
GENUINE HAPPINESS is having the JOY in JESUS in YOU.

Worldly HAPPINESS depends on happy thoughts and moments,
but having JOY and gladness in heart will not be shaken by good or bad thoughts and moments.
It is more of an attitude and having the RIGHT PERSPECTIVE in LIFE.

And that RIGHT perspective is, you are a CHILD of GOD, no matter the situation is GOD knows, and GOD loves you. TRUST Him completely because HE KNOWS what is best for you!
Hallelujah. Thank you Father God. Thank you JESUS for loving us. Because of You, JESUS, we have this great blessing of joy in our hearts.