THE PLAN OF GOD FOR HIS CHILDREN

Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV)

LESSONS/REFLECTIONS:

GOD said: I KNOW the PLANS, I have for you.
Nilalang po tayo ng Diyos dito sa mundo ng walang muwang. Ni hindi nga natin alam na ipapanganak pala tayo eh.
Pero bago pa lang tayo ipanganak, may PLANO na ang DIYOS para sa ATIN.
ANO ANG PLANO NA IYON?
To PROSPER US! To GIVE us HOPE and FUTURE!
Wow!!! Ang Dios ang may DAKILANG PLANO para sa kanyang mga ANAK. He has BIGGER plans than our OWN plans. Kaya we just need to TRUST God!
God NEVER WANTS to HARM us
Kung hindi natin na eexperience ang mga ito, well what to do are:
-wait on the Lord's promises
-remain faithful, huwag kang tatalikod sa Panginoon
-keep trusting, do not fret
BAKIT NAMAN NIYA TAYO PAGPAPALAIN?
verse 12, THEN you will CALL on me, and COME and PRAY to ME
God wants be worship.

God wants us to be dependent on HIM. God wants us to realize that HE ALONE PROVIDES and we can do nothing without HIM.
GAGAWA siya ng mga bagay para sa atin, yung mga bagay na imposible na TANGING siya lamang bilang Diyos ang may kakayanan.
BAKIT? Kasi gusto NIYANG ipakita, ipahayag na SIYA ang DIYOS!!!

Sa verse 13, GOD WANTS US TO SEEK HIM ALWAYS!!! and dahil SIYA ang may kalooban, DEFINITELY, He shall be FOUND by us.
Hindi siya MAKIKIPAG-hide and seek sa iyo, kapatid. Hold ON to this promise.
MAPAGPALANG LUNES po sa ating lahat! Let us keep on TRUSTING GOD. Do not do things foolishly. Do things according to God's will. Ask, seek, knock. BECAUSE it is God's pleasure to be known and recognized by men that HE is the ONLY ONE TRUE GOD!!! Hallelujah!!