Part 2

Luana POV
I woke up and basically felt like hell so I quickly did my routine and got dressed...

*5 hours later*BRO I swear that thing took FOREVER so I realized Chris told me to be there by 12:30 and it was like 12:26 and I was running hella late and I just stayed with the same outfit

*5 hours later*
BRO I swear that thing took FOREVER so I realized Chris told me to be there by 12:30 and it was like 12:26 and I was running hella late and I just stayed with the same outfit.
*10 min drive later*
Right when I got inside the house eyes were on me and I felt embarrassed.
"Damn lulu I know Im too hot but that's too much"Chris joked.
"Yea yo se Que estoy muy Rico para ti "Richard joked.
"Sorry the meeting took 5 hours of hell!!"I yelled and threw my heels off and they all chuckled.
I realized Erick ,Zabdiel, and Joel were there so I launched myself towards them into a hug.
Erick POV
Aye mama Como esta Luana
She's so gorgeous

Erick POV Aye mama Como esta Luana She's so gorgeous

I got cut off by her tackling me and the rest. Lets admit everyone was drooling over .
She looked at me and spoke"Mi loco te extrañe"
"Aye yo tambien mi preciosa cubanita " I replied
"Enough with the flirting just kiss already! "Richard yelled and Luana blushed.

Christopher POV
Seeing Luana was surprising she's been so distance and she looks gorgeous but Im glad she's the same.
Im going to be honest with you a bunch of jealous hit me when they were talking.
After Richard said his "funny" joke.
I yelled "who wants to watch a movie,Luana sit next to me?" I changed the subject bish.
We all watched a movie and Luana exchanged numbers with all of us and said goodbye and left but before she could leave, I ran towards the door and said"Lulu!"
"Yea"she questioned. "Te amo preciosa. " I said and she blushed and kissed me in the cheek.
Luana POV
I wore the same pajamas as last night after I showered

And before I could fall asleep I got text from the groupchat       *Phone Convo* Chris😀-Love you LuluCubanito💁-Te amo princesa Rich boy💵-Love my Princess homie tho  Zabdab✌-Aquí también te amo loca     Potatoe🍟- My taco BAE,Love ya     Me-Love...

      *Phone Convo*
Chris😀-Love you Lulu
Cubanito💁-Te amo princesa
Rich boy💵-Love my Princess homie tho
Zabdab✌-Aquí también te amo loca
     Potatoe🍟- My taco BAE,Love ya
     Me-Love you all muchos besos  night💋 😘
      *Ende of Convo*
And then i fell asleep.