Part 18

Luana POV
I woke up and I already heard screaming.
   "What do you mean she is back with him and What do you mean Chris left?"I heard someone yelled which was Vanessa.
I got out and saw a very pissed Vanessa. "Why aré you back with him?"Vanessa questioned
"You dont understand" I explained."Its your fault Chris left and Why Lian broke Richard's heart"she yelled storming out of my house.
    I stood there shock by what has just happened. A tear escaped and thats when Richard was trying to cheer me up but i stopped him and said"I promised you i would cheer you up and relax its also my birthday so lets get rid of this drama"
   "Deal"he said.
"Good"I smiled
"Luana..."he randomly said
"Que viejo"I replied.
He chuckled and said"Happy Birthday Lil Sis! " while smiling wide .
   I made us a huge breakfast and did the dishes . I know I said no drama but I was thinking about Chris and what Vanessa said and I cut myself 3 times. So,I went to shower and get dressed for today

"Viejo ponte las pilas y vístete cabrón "I yelled at Richard

"Viejo ponte las pilas y vístete cabrón "I yelled at Richard. I heard a knock on the door and saw Erick.
"Felicidades amorcito"He smiled
"Tu también mi cubanito"I kissed him on the lips.
I told him about Richard and he understood which was a relief.
We went out to eat at chipotle and went to shop and Erick and I were paying for each other as birthday gifts.I was going home and I kissed Erick goodbye then Richard and I left to my house.
We were dancing bachata while listening to music and laughed so hard.
When the song Menea tu Chapa by Wilo' D New
Richard and I yelled "This is my shit!"at the same time.
We bote started fake twerking while laughing until I heard two people clear out their throats and it was my mom and dad looking at me like

"Felicidades Mi amor "They both yelled at the same time handing me the gifts

  "Gracias Mami y Papi"I thanked them and kissed them in the cheek.
      We hanged out with my parents for awhile. Then we recieved a call from our manager saying we have a tour in Febuary.
I opened Richard's gift and it was a polaroid and some wedges.I opened my parents gift and they got me a new iPhone and Adidas. I hugged Richard so tight and I texted my parents a thank you text. I showered and got in my pyjamas

And got a text from One of my Group chats

Group chats.
    *Phone Convo*
Sis- Eveything is your fault
Lian- True bitch
  *End of Convo*
I started crying and quickly ran to the bathroom and cut myself 4 times and washed it off. I started to cry and soon I was started to fall asleep.
Richard POV
Today I felt happy how Luana was being strong after what she is going through. I text Lian
*Phone Convo*
Me-Hey how is it going?
Lian💔-If you dont motherfucking back off my life I will literally fight you. We are over and you know that very well.
  Me-Alright bye
     *End of Convo*
I started to cry a little bit but thats when I started to look at Luana , I noticed that her legs were bruised and scar but also her arms. I texted Christopher
*Phone Convo*
Me- Sometimes you got to think about others feelings before doing your "big"choices.
   Chris🔥- What?
Me-Luana, its her birthday and these past two days she is thinking about something and I dont want to tell you the rest.I just need you to come over wherever.
  Chris🔥- Alright 😥
      *End Of Convo*
Chris come 3 hours later from the airport. I explained about Lian and About Luana Christopher had a gift in his hand and said that he would check up on her.
Christopher POV
I walked into the room and saw her laying there peacfully asleep.
I walked over to her and kneeled down pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. I looked her carefully at her bruises and started to cry because it was of me. She woke up and starting to cry.She hugged me and I congratulated.
I hugged her back bag but I Whispered"Im sorry"I cried.
I gave her my gift and kissed her in the lips.
   "Im sorry something is going on in Ecuador " I sadly told her and she smiled and nodded.
   "Chris...."She said out loud
"What?"I asked
"I love you too Tuti" she smiled and I chuckled and kissed her cheek and thats when i left.
I started to think on the airplane ride she did have a weak side she just didnt show it much.
Who knew....