Part 19

Lian POV

I feel so bad because the real reason i broke up with Richard was only because i was pregnant with his child and he already had Aaliyah. Plus i was dating Aaron now.I didn't want to do it but it was the only option.I was forced to make Luana feel like a piece of shit because Aaron said she rejected him.Vanessa was also forced to do it too. It just didn't feel right.I was already 9 weeks into pregnancy and it was harsh being forced to kiss Aaron and do relationship things that didn't feel true.I just laid down and thought about things while I fell asleep.

Luana POV

I woke up thinking about last night. Did Christopher really kiss me and did he really come? I was disturbed by someone coming through my door and it was Erick.I kissed him and he just looked at me and said "why didn't you tell me "he asked. " I didn't think it was a big deal to be honest right now"I plainly told him. "Bueno, I came to check up on you because I was worried and i did't want to see you hurt"he explained. "I don't need any check up but thank you babe"I told him. He started to examine carefully at my skin and realized all my bruises and scars.His eyes started to fill with tears.I looked at him saying "don't you dare"

" Stop acting like you're strong Lulu we all know you have a weak side , we all do stop trying to hide it from us all"He yelled crying.

"I am strong I just show it very differently"I sorta explained ."No you don't your hurt and you don't tell me" he still said cry . He stormed out the door leaving with tears in his eyes. I started to cry its true I hide from everything from everyone and I block everyone else from my life .I have a weak side I just ever noticed sometimes because I'm always caught up with the fact that I'm always helping out with drama and risk mines only to get worse. I invited Joel over because I really needed advice and he was one out of my two closes friends that I called my brother. I call hi  over and he said he was going to be here in 3 hours but in the meantime Richard gave me breakfast and tried to cheer me up by putting Menea tu Chapa by Wilo 'D New and I chuckled a bit  which made him turn up the music louder which made me laugh out loud .He helped me get up and get ready.........

He helped me get up and get ready

*3 hours later*

Joel came and he examined my skin and he looked in terror and sadness and just hugged me but he realized my tattoo.

" Love means pain & Pain means hurt"he read my tattoo out loud .He realized what this was all about and hugged me while he cried . " I just need advice Joel not pity " I cried into his shoulder."Well my advice is don't hide so much things from us we are your family and we all have weak sides"He said stroking my hair.All of a sudden I started thinking about all of my child hood memories of Christopher and cried even more, I need my happiness but I also need Christopher.....