Part 23

Luana POV
I made it im glad.My dad came over and all but im relieved i feel better. I got out and signed the papers to leave.
      When i got home i looked and saw my tattoo i sighed And Said "i guess Love is pain &Pain means hurt"
      I fell asleep And texted my parents i came home early. I was thinking of the guys and i wondered if Christopher came.
When i woke up And got a text from Lydia
*Phone Convo*
Lili😇-I wont tell the guys
Me-thanks
   *End of Convo*
The secret was to not tell the guys im alive until the next tour. So thats exactly what we did. I know Its mean but i need time to myself And to think over things . I didnt feel comfortable. I went to the mall did my nails. I went to The hair salón and chopped my hair short. Of course i did shop and eat. I got member ship at a really expensive gym that was all the way in Key West,Florida. When i got home. I packed for tommorow And got sleep. I was so stressed that Christopher's reaction was going to kill me. I Miss them already I almost lost them im not ready to lose them again. I couldnt sleep so i put on my soccer attire and started playing soccer.....yes in the middle of the night. I got a call saying that Vanessa And Lían died in prison because someone killed both of them. Things happen for a reason And of course even though they betrayed me they are still Family so i still cried. But my thoughts were still on Christopher. I felt my phone vibrate alot and they were texts from Richard and Zabdiel.I decided to ignore them. I kept on playing until i got tired then i showered And slept.
  Richard POV
What if she is dead.  I swear Tuti cant be dead but i have a feeling she isnt. I dont know i just hope she is alive.