Part 8

Luana POV
"Mi amorcito que te piensas de la vida despierta América" i said waking Christopher up. "Aye chula quiero dormir"he responded. "Y yo quiero tener un novio cariñoso ,precioso, y que que no come mierda como usted hijoputas. "I said laughing . All you heard was "you got roasted"from All The guys which made me laugh. We got the hotel and it was one huge hotel Room divided into sections.Me and Zabdiel dont share rooms or bathrooms.The guys share rooms
And 1 bathroom. First thing did when i entered was throw my stuff and throw myself on The bed.
  "Lulú vámonos"Erick said after he walked into my room like nothing.
"Pa donde? "I questioned
"La piscina "he responded
"Tu estas loco o estás comiendo mierda Erick Brian Colon son las 7:30 de la singa mañana piscina ni piscina vete a dormir" She scolded me.
Joel POV(finally el poresito)
I heard Luana screaming and she doesnt play so dont even mess with her. I went to her room and plainly said" que paso dimelo mami " She responded tell me"dile al comemierda que quiere ir pa la piscina y son las 7:30 de la mañana" Erick does have a point i have been dying to go to The pool but When i tried  to explain She did The Same thing.
Richard POV
What The hell did these dumbasses Do this time. I find out they want to go to The pool and Its fucking 7:30 in Coño su madre de la singa mañana.
So i speak up and say" Aye ustedes song tremendo bobos papi chulos con la doña no se juega."
"You see why you're my favorite "she said playing around which all turned into a play fight.
Luana POV
After play fighting for a solid 30 minutes I spoke up and said "lets go to the jacuzzi." earning YEAH!'s from the guys.
I got dressed

We left Zabdiel and Christopher sleep and stuff while the rest of us had fun

  While I was enjoying my jacuzzi I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around then I hear Richard whistling that's when I realized it was Erick.
"Hola mi amor"he whispered seductively.
"Hola papi chulo"I said back
He kissed me and it turned heated so we took it toy room.
He found my sweet spot ehuch made me moan and left me love bites but that's when we stopped and just cuddled and took a nap