Part 11

I woke up with puffy eyes and a tear stained face.
      Erick walked and was about to say something but instead he sadden "Mi amor que paso?"he asked.
           "No me llamas amor"I told while pushing him.
      "What happened Luana "He asked again.
       I realized i pinned him against the wall and started crying. "I just need to be alone "i told him as i got him out of the room.
   I ran to my blade and immediately started cutting myself and watched the big amount of blood rushed to The floor.  I stared at the collage i made of my Family a few years ago and cried

My family used to be great but now I live a life full of accusation and missing pieces that  would never be fixed

My family used to be great but now I live a life full of accusation and missing pieces that  would never be fixed . I love Christopher and Erick but both dont deserve me I still dont know who truly is for me. I started to feel dizzy as blood poured out but before I could pass i pulled the letters I wrote just in case this would happen. I heard screams but I didn't whose they were but all I could see was black.
     Christopher POV
Erick came out a little depressed. Even though we both liked Luana. I still had to help him out.
"Que pasa loco"I asked
"Luana is acting weird"Erick told me.
   "Dont worry Ill check up on her in a little "  I told him.
     Ten minutes passed Luana didn't get out of her room so I banged on her door but no answer , I tried yelling and there was no answer. I knocked down her door and saw her tear stained and blood running down both of her arms.
     "LULU"I yelled crying
Our manager stormed in and called 911 and picked up Lulu I realized they were a bunch of Letters with each of our names and surprisingly her family too.
I read mines....
Dear Chris,
Te amo but you don't deserve me.  I love you and someone else. Im still figuring things and it might take awhile. Just let me fall my pieces won't recover.

      Love, Tuti That's when I cried and handed out the letters after everyone heard

      Love, Tuti
That's when I cried and handed out the letters after everyone heard.
    Joel POV
I got the letter and it read
   Dear Potato,
Love you with all my heart. You were literally there for me as a brother when I needed you the most and that's why Im saying thank you. My pieces would probably be broken by now but i know you are still there.

 My pieces would probably be broken by now but i know you are still there