Part 24

Luana POV
I got my bags And got dressed

And went to the airportI put on my beats And listened to CNCO

I put on my beats And listened to CNCO.......ok i might not see them but that doesnt mean i cant listen to their music....I mean have you seen or even heard them!!!!???
*3 hours later*
I got off the plane safety and made my towards my new house. I walked and i admired every single wall and piece of furniture that there was. I took another nap for 30 minutes and thats When i felt like going to taco bell. What can i say cravings much?
Christopher POV
"What Do you mean she was at The hospital"I yelled out crying
"We knew The circumstances in Ecuador And we didnt want to make worse "Richard explained
"Well guess what my mom died anyways" tearing up a little When i Said.
"You guys knew about this too "I looked at The rest of the guys as they nodded in unison.
"As long as she wasnt in critical condition we are good "i looked at them And they looked Guilty.
"That too!"I exclaimed "stop keeping things away from me "i kept on yelling but this was me crying at The Same time.
Luana POV
After i got taco bell i decided to dye my hair dark blue and got a new tattoo it says "You make me feel this way somehow " it was a quote from James Arthur's song. I also got a belly piercing. When i got home i showered And decided to go to the Beach. Before i got dressed

I put on a cover up And went to the Beach

I put on a cover up And went to the Beach. I was Listening to CNCO as i was tanning but after i got Super bored so i went to The water until i Saw someone familiar.
Joel POV
I was walking in my swimming shorts at The Beach until i realized someone "Luana" i yelled suprisingly she turned And said"im leaving this as a suprise for the guys dont tell them im alive Alright."  i started at her And Said"you look gorgeous" She blushed we hanged out And had fun. I told The guys ive always had a crush Lulú And they were All suprised especially Christopher and Erick. I didnt tell The guys she existed but i cant wait until they see her.
Zabdiel POV
Thats weird Joel likes Lulú so Do i but since Joel was confessing i did too but When i did Christopher And Erick spitted their water out but in The End we ignored it.