Part 22

Jennifer's POV
"No I want to see my daughter!"I yelled at my boss. He was disagreeing damn a woman cant see her injured daughter. He kept on saying no until I packed my bags and took the earliest flight to California. I got there at night but when I walked in All of the guys except Zabdiel looked worried.Zabdiel is passed but And The guys aré worried. I asked Richard "whats going "
"Shes in critical damage"Richard  Said tearing up.
  Te lo juro Luana cant die I cried in front of The guys And i swear it looked like the guys are helping a vieja.
    I looked at Erick And he was lost in his thoughts "Chamaco que pasa?"I asked.
"Does she love Christopher"He questioned me like I knew.
"Yo no se mi amor "i Said starting to think about it Luana isnt ver open minded so she keeps things to herself. "Well it doesnt matter i love her as my sister and i wish best for her "He responded.
"Thank you "I Said.
"I want to see my daughter "I Said walking towards the counter.
"Señora Lopez you may not see your daughter during critical conditioms"she sternly told me.
I dont want Marc getting mad at me. Me And Marc are doing perfectly fine but if i tell him he is gonna get mad at me and blame me like before. I explained it to the boys how i was going to tell Marc but by their reaction they're scared of Marc's reaction. I just paced back and forth in the hospital  waiting for Marc to answer. Why! Mi amor you choose the wrong time to not answer. I heard a fast beep coming from the hallway it was coming from Luana's Room. Luana!"No!"I yelled crying. Im on my knees praying she is Alright And Richard was just pushing through trying to make his way to Luana's Room. Right when all of this Marc texted me. Really?! You are fucking kidding me! I texted Marc everything explaining how it happened. He was All the way in Cuba. So he would come a 3 days later.  I just hope hes Alright.
Zabdiel POV
I heard beeping and i realized i was in a hospital but the most important thing i realized that Luana wasnt here.....Oh no something happened. I asked the guys and they looked at me frightened And when they explained i started to cry and feel weak. I cant lose her she is like a Lil sis . Please Lulú you can make it please.