Part 20

Joel POV
Who knew she had a weak side. I lifted her chin up. I hugged her tight.Richard and I were overprotective about Lulu. We all love her regardless. I just hoped she didnt she The video of Christopher performing Tu Luz -By CNCO our Group. We all knew except for Luana that he  dedictated that song to her.All of a sudden I hear Christopher's voice. Oh.....shit. She stared at the phone smiling while a tear escaped out of her eye. "Is this because of me "She started to tear a little bit more."Why are you smiling though?"I asked.
"He looks so focused and like he was trying to give out a message judging by his emotions "She smiled. "Oh...I guess you are right"I said realizing.
"So Erick is mad at me and its because of me not confessing about how im hurt as he would like to say "She told me. " Be honest you are hurt"I asked.
"No"she told me I dont believe her but its best to leave it so she doesnt get mad or sad. "How about we post a cover "I said changing the topic.
"Alright"She said.
   She went to her key board and sang Tan Fácil By CNCO by our Group.When I looked at her there was so much passion in her eyes. I wondered to myself, Could Lulu be confused of who she really loves?
       Zabdiel POV
I found out why Lulu looked weak and sad The past 2 days it was because Of Vanessa and Lian.I found out The reason and i yelled at Vanessa "How could you!?"I started to cry.
"I know thats Why im breaking up with you i dont want to hurt you"She said and thats when i stormed out and started crying and went to Lulu's house.  I told her Eveything and Joel,Lulu,and I were in a group reasuring each other that everything was ok. Joel texted Erick and Erick made his way over and The first person he went to hug was Lulu The me and Joel.
Richard POV
I found about Lian and her pregnancy. I swear I cant I wouldve been supportive but now I cant. I guess im developing feelings for someone else since Shes been pushing away.
Christopher
I heard about Lulu and I swear I want to hold her close but i cant not If he is Around.