02: Regina George

To all the fabulous people out there who wear their crowns with pride.

officialfuryevans

••••••

"Excuse me but I think you just called me a slut."

I had a smile plastered on my face but there was nothing friendly about it, especially by the way I was glaring down at her.

She was visibly a bit surprised that I'd heard her and was confronting her about it. I could almost see the wheels in her head turning as she struggled to give me an answer. When I glanced towards Ace's direction, he was trying to hide his amused smile.

At last, she shrugged at me. "Uh, no, I-I think you're mistaken."

I scoffed. "You know what I think? I think that your parents were mistaken when they thought that they could do a decent job raising you, you lying bîtch."

If I hadn't been so annoyed at her, I would've laughed at the way her eyes grew so wide that it looked like they were about to pop out of her head. I heard Ace trying to cover up his laugh with a cough and my lips twitched.

She looked away first and then back again, at Ace, as if he was going to help her out of this mess, but he only raised his eyebrows at her causally.

"Not so confident now, are you?" I continued, folding my arms across my chest. "I would suggest that next time you better think before you speak or spare everyone the torture, and don't speak at all."

She glared back at me. "There's no need to be rude."

I actually laughed out loud when she said that. "Are you fūcking serious right now? No need to be rude? You're the one who called me a slut and started this in the first place. And when I defend myself t-"

"You're doing more than just defending yourself!" She interrupted me, her voice loud. "You're attacking me!"

Oh, shìt's definitely about to go down now.

"Because you attacked me first," I replied, coolly, careful not to raise my voice. I wanted her to see that I wasn't getting as affected by her as she clearly was by me. "And need I add that you attacked me when I had my back turned on you. Do I scare you that much that you couldn't even say it to my face?"

I saw her jaw clenching and smirked at her. "Be  careful next time about what you say and more importantly, who you gossip about."

I turned and walked away, a triumph smile on my face.

"Meg! Oh, God, Meg! Where've you been?"

I groaned out loud when I heard Tasha's voice. I desperately wanted to go home now.

----

When I reached home, it was already past two. I slipped into the house quietly, tiptoeing across the threshold.

I almost screamed when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I was spun around. I found blue eyes glaring at me and I squirmed.