10: Clear Minds and Cheesy Nachos

To the ones who dream and dream big.

lyricism

••••••

My phone beeped at almost eleven thirty that night and I was surprised to find that it wasn't Lottie this time. I'd ignored all of her texts and calls so far. My mind was too preoccupied with other stuff but this was an unknown number.

You awake?

It's not even midnight, are you kidding me? Of course I'm up. I texted back.

What're you up to then, since you're such a wild night cat?

I smirked. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a booty call?

Do you want it to be?

Maybe.

The response came after a few minutes. I'm parked outside your house.

My eyes widened as I re-read his text and I chuckled. Of course, he'd know where my house is. The notorious bad boy had to but ask and the required information would flow out like water.

I'll be out in 10. I texted before jumping off of the bed and rushing to grab my makeup bag. I did have experience when it came to looking presentable in a short period of time. Quickly pulling out my concealer, I started to dab away at my face.

I wasn't satisfied with my look in exactly ten minutes but twenty minutes later, I was sneaking down the stairs and out of the front door. The lights in the house were all shut and I didn't make a single sound. I briefly wondered if my mother was asleep or if she was also simply lying down, restless. I continued out of the house, pushing that thought out of my head.

As he had said, his car was parked right out front and my heart started to hammer in my chest, as I approached it. It was hard to make out Ace's expression because it was a bit dark so I walked around to the other side of the car and pulled open the passenger door.

I had only gotten inside and shut the door, when his eager fingers closed around my arm and pulled me towards him. My eyes closed on reflex when his lips touched mine.

He was raw emotion. And I was quickly becoming addicted to it.

He pulled away from the kiss too quickly and I caught his eyes in the darkness. His breath was hot on my face as he mumbled, "Let's finish what we started."

Then he straightened up in his seat and started the car. I leaned back in my seat as we drove away from my house. I sighed quietly, my heart still beating fast.

We didn't speak at all for minutes and Ace pulled up in an empty parking lot in front of a department store. This time it was me that reached for him first, my quivering lips hungry for contact. I kissed him hard, taking him by surprise for a moment but he recovered within a few seconds as he kissed me back.

My hands found their way into his hair and I gently tugged, causing a muffled groan from him. Satisfied at his reaction, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and started to suck at his tongue.