Recording?

Meanwhile, Eunhee went straight to TS staff once her school ended. When she reached, all of them looked at her. "Umm... Can you help me with something?" Eunhee asked and they looked at her. "What kind of help?" One of the staff asked, curious. "I want you to install some cameras in the living room only." Eunhee said and they looked at her, shocked. "What? Why?" They asked. "Just.. For personal reasons, please." She begged and after awhile, they agreed. "Only in the living room, right?" They asked and she nodded. "Neomu kamsahamnida." She thanked while bowing ninety degrees.

After putting the cameras, they left and she looked around. *They hidden it quite well* She thought and smiled to herself. *I know what all of us are thinking and putting this as vcr at our last concert will be great and memorable although it will be sad.* She thought as she sighed while going into her room. "Unnie, Jungah, maknaes.. How are you girls?" She wondered as she lay on her bed. *Let's record as many memories as possible.* She thought as she smiled.

A few hours passed and felt her phone vibrate. She unlock it and Park Kyung's name. She opened the message and nodded. He texted: 'Yah, Youngjae told me that Youngsoo cried.' *That's to be expected.. Well.. Junghye, Jungah and Mina are crying too.* She thought as she sighed. After she texted back, she went to take out her photo album. The photos showed them from their first meeting with each other, pre-debut till now. *Our memories will always remain, right? Junghye.. You are the first one to get in and you've suffered a lot more than us but you always remain strong. We still don't know your true-self but.. We will accept you no matter what.* She thought as she looked at the picture of Junghye when they first met.

She sighed and went to sleep, trying to forget everything.