Verbally bullied

The next day, all of them went to school. Once Mina and Junghye reached their school, they saw alot of people staring at them and they started whispering and murmuring. "Unnie, see you later." Junghye said while smiling and walked away, trying to control her emotions from bursting out. Mina sighed and went to her locker. When she reached, she saw a note on her locker and her expression changed to anger after reading it. "Alright.. Who wrote this?!" Mina shouted and all the students kept quiet and went to their class. *It's not even true.* Mina thought as she crushed the paper in her hands and threw it away.

Meanwhile, once Eunhee, Jungah and Youngsoo arrived at their university, they went to class, ignoring some stares. "Eunhee, what happened? I just saw the news." Her friends asked as they gathered around her. "Those are just edited photos and those 'news' are just rumours, they are fake." Eunhee said and they nodded. "Eunhee-yah, we are your friends so we understand but.. What about your members? Will they be okay?" One of her friends asked and she sighed. "I hope so." She sighed and went to class with her friends.

Once Seorim arrived at her university, she sighed. *Last year here.. Am i going to be known as a flirt when i leave?* She wondered as she sighed. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" Her friends asked and she nodded. "You know you are bad at lying." Her friend said and she sighed. "Guys.. You knew, didn't you?" Seorim asked and they nodded. "The rumours?" One of her friend asked and she nodded. "Come on, we are 21 years old, we are mature to know what is right or wrong." One of her friends said and she smiled. "I'm worried about our maknaes." She sighed and they nodded. "They are still young and once a rumour gets into high school.. It's hard to get out." Her friend said and they nodded, agreeing. "Let's just hope everything will be fine." Her friend comforted her and she smiled and they went to class.

Meanwhile, Mina and Junghye are at the rooftop once break time. "Unnie.. Did you get anything?" Junghye asked and Mina looked at her. "You too?" Mina asked and she nodded. "What does it mean by 'sleeping with a few guys in a night'? I only slept with unnies though." She asked and Mina looked at her. "Did.. Someone write something?" Mina asked and she showed her the sticky note. "Junghye.. Forget about this note, alrught?" Mina asked and she nodded. "I wonder how unnies are... I hope they aren't being treated like an outcast like us." Mina sighed. "Unnie, you still have me. We'll go through this together." Junghye said and she smiled while nodding.

A few days passed and the verbal bullying became too much. Jungah, Youngsoo, Mina and Junghye kept getting notes thrown at them and being teased at, being embarrassed by their classmates and alot more. Once Jungah and Youngsoo reached the dorm, they opened the door and saw their two oldest members sitting on the sofa, watching tv. "Annyeong." They greeted and they greeted back. Soon, Mina and Junghye came back, beat and tired from theor cheer-leading practice and also from the bullying. They gave up fighting back as well.