Three dates

After saying goodbye to their sunbaes and members, Youngsoo and Youngjae went to a cafe nearby the concert. "Oppa.. What are you drinking?" Youngsoo asked, curious while looking menu. "Maybe tea? You?" Youngjae asked as he looked at her. "Same." Youngsoo answered and Youngjae nodded while smiling. After ordering, they went to sit at an empty table at the very corner.

"What do you want to talk about?" Youngsoo asked while looking at him. "Maybe talk a little yourself?" Youngjae suggested and she sighed. "Well.. My life is boring." Youngsoo said and Youngjae nodded. "Oppa.. You are good in studies, right?" Youngsoo suddenly asked and he nodded slowly. "Wae-yo?" Youngjae asked, confused while looking at her. "Oppa.. Can you teach me?" Youngsoo requested and Youngjae nodded after thinking a little. "Your studies is not good?" Youngjae asked and she looked down. "Y-you can say that." Youngsoo replied softly while looking down. "Mian.. Is that a little rude? Mianhaeyo." Youngjae apologized. "Aniyo, gwaenchanha." Youngsoo said while smiling and Youngjae smiled sheepishly. Once their drinks came, they drank while talking and sometimes laughing here and there.

Meanwhile, Eunhee and Park Kyung went to his house. "Oppa.. What movie do you want to watch?" Eunhee asked as she looked through the DVDs while Park Kyung went to pop some popcorn. "You choose." Park Kyung answered back and she sighed. She groaned and sighed. "Oppa! Horror movies?" Eunhee asked and Park Kyung laughed. "Can you handle them?" Park Kyung asked teasingly and she glared at him. "Oppa! I chose one. It's starting! Hurry!" Eunhee shouted and Park Kyung took the popcorn and went to sit beside her. "YAH! Out of so many DVDs to choose from you chose the scariest?!" Park Kyung shouted, shocked as he looked at her. "Well.. You asked me to choose. I did ask you, you know." She said and he sighed. "I'll go and take some pillows and maybe a blanket too." Park Kyung sighed as he stood up. "Oppa! My bear too!" Eunhee shouted and he laughed. "Yah! You are already twenty what? Twenty one? Still need your bear?" Park Kyung said while laughing and when he reached the living room, he was met with flying pillow that hit him right in the face and Eunhee laughed out. "YAH! Just get back to the show!" He shouted as he passed her the things and after preparing herself, Park Kyung press the 'play' button.

During the beginning of the show, it's not that scary but during the middle, the music changed and she hold onto her bear and pillow tightly while snuggled up beside Park Kyung and hid under the covers while covering her ears, Suddenly, something popped out and she shrieked a little and closed her eyes tight. Park Kyung saw and held her towards him tightly while holding back his laughter. "I know you are laughing." She said and Park Kyung finally let out his laughter. "You are just too funny and cute." Park Kyung said and she glared at him. Once the movie is over, she went to put everything back into his room while Park Kyung went to wash the bowl. Once he came out, he saw her lying on the bed. "Oppa.. Can sleep with me?" She asked and he smiled. "Nightmares?" Park Kyung asked and she nodded. "Araseoyo." Park Kyung said and she made some room for him on his bed and once both of them are comfirtabke, she snuggled into his chest while he patted her and soon, both of them fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Seorim and B-Bomb went to buy some take-aways and went to Seven Seasons. "Oppa.. What would you do if rumours about us come out? Will you be like Kyung oppa?" Seorim asked once the two of them are seated on the practice room floor, eating their take-aways. "You want me to be like him?" B-Bomb asked and she shook her head profusely. "Wae?" B-Bomb asked while looking at her and smiled. "Well.. For one.. I don't really like being the middle of attention and if oppa suddenly popped out of nowhere, i will definitely be embarrassed and not shock." She said and B-Bomb laughed, soon she laughed as well. "Seorim-ah.. What will you do if you were asked to come back here again?" He asked and she looked at him. "Well.. I bet none of them will want to leave and secondly.. Junghye will definitely reject it since she gt hurt big time here so.. Maybe we won't come back." Seorim answered and B-Bomb nodded. This place and Stardom is like Junghye's and Eunhee's house and getting kicked out is a too much for them." B-Bomb said and she nodded. "But Eunhee handled it well." Seorim said and B-Bomb nodded. Soon, as they are talking, they also reminisce about their past and laughed while talking about it.