Concert!

After a month of practicing, rehearsing, checking everything and receiving all their outfits and props, it's their cocnert day. "Seokgu-ssi, please go out and enjoy our concert." Mina said and pushed him out as usual and he went to the audience seats. Soon, alot of people came and TS Family came with their family and siblings and Block B came with their managers too. "Annyeong." They greeted and they greeted back. They sat together while chatting and soon, the lights dimmed. "Standby!" The production crew shouted and they rushed platform.

The VCR showed the members and soon, the platform slowly rise and they posed coolly and the screen in front of them slowly opened and they walked out coolly and performed. From cool to hip-hop to fun and exciting to sweet and cute. After they performed their songs, the lights came on and no music being played. "Annyeonghaseyo! It's been a long time, right!?!" They asked and the fans shouted. "Once again.. If you are here because of our sunbaes then please.. You are free to go." Seorim said. "Unnie, next time, we should put that statement on the advertisement." Youngsoo stated and they agreed. "Well.. From our first two concerts here, we only showed you our individual style, right?" Jungah asked and they nodded, "This time.. We are only going to cover two songs and the rest.. You guys are going to pick for us! And our last stage.. It will be a secret!" Junghye shouted while smiling and they cheered. "This time as well.. We have our twitter here and if you tweet using this hashtag, we can see what you guys want us to perform! Follow us if you want and both me and Junghye will follow back!" Jungah said and they shouted. "There are no securities as usual so.. Take as many photos and videos as you want and make sure to mention us, alright?" Junghye said and the fans cheered. "This time round.. We will perform one of our sunbae songs which they can't really promote so.. We'll perform in their stead." Mina shouted and they cheered. "You'll know once you hear the music." Eunhee said and they left.

After changing their outfit, touch up their make-up and did their hair, their dancers and them hurriedly ran to the stage and the lights suddenly shone on the stage and music began playing. "This song.. It couldn't be.." Sunhwa said and they looked at the stage. Youngsoo sang Jieun's part, Junghye sang Hyosung's part, Mina sang Hana's part and Jungah sang Sunhwa's part. The center screen showed them performing with three different language lyrics, the left screen showed the twitter and the right screen showed SECRET performing when they are at Music Bank. Once they finished performing, the lights turned on again. "How is it? If SECRET sunbaenims are here.. Choisonghamnida." They apologized, shocking SECRET. "They did really well though." Hana said and they nodded, agreeing. "We did quite badly, right?" Mina said, sounding apologetic. "This is the first time we are doing sexy choreograph so.. I'm not sure if we expressed it well." Jungah said. "Well.. Did you take lots of videos of that and pictures too?" Junghye asked and they shouted. "Well.. Next will be our two oldest unnies. Please welcome them!" Youngsoo shouted and the four of them ran backstage and the lights died down.

After Seorim and Eunhee stood on their position with their dancers, the lights shine on them and the song played. They are performing SISTAR19 'Ma Boy' with Seorim rapping Bora's part and Eunhee singing Hyorin's part. After their performance, the lights came back on. "Umm.. As you guys know.. This is my first time singing since i'm in charge of dancing only.. How is it? It's not that good, right? Choisonghamnida Hyorin sunbae!" Eunhee apologized as she bowed. "Ah.. Should've asked Junghye or Youngsoo to sing with you." Eunhee whined and Seorim smiled. "You did great. Right guys?!" She shouted while holding the microphone towards the audience. "NE! GWAENCHANHA!" They chanted and she smiled. "KAMSAHAMNIDA!" She thanked. Soon, the rest of the members came out with the dancers, each holding microphone while the members each holding two. "Well.. It's time for us to perform whatever you guys want us to! Tweet using the hashtag!" They shouted and they tweeted. 

Soon, they chose SECRET 'I Do I Do'. As they are performing, Eunhee gave the signal and two big balloons came out from the ceilings, shocking their dancers as well. "Wh-what are those?" They asked, shocked and frozen on their spot. "One is filled with water, the other is filled with balloons and beach balls." Jungah replied. "Let's make it burst!" Mina shouted and the dancers are still performing while the audience is trying to break the balloon. Soon, one of the balloon broke and water splashed everywhere, making them laugh. "DAEBAK!" They shouted along with the audience. The other soon after and they started throwing balloons and beach balls to them. "YAH!" They shouted and throw back at them. Soon, they are having a balloon and beach ball fight while Eunhee filmed them all from the video camera while smiling at the scene. Suddenly, a ball hit her. "Yah!" She shouted and threw it back to the fan. Junghye came out from the backstage and ran to the fans and took pictures. She ran to the second floor and saw Block B, their managers, B.A.P, SECRET, Untouchable, manager Kang and his girlfriend, Yongnam with his girlfriend, Natasha with her boyfriend, Daehyun's family, Himchan's sister with her boyfriend, Jongup's two older brothers and Zelo's older brother. "Glad you could come." She mouthed while smiling. They are singing Block B 'Very Good' next. and Junghye is taking picture with the fans while the members are busy playing with fans and Eunhee filming them.