Last preparation and rehearsals

After a few weeks, they decided to hold their last party at the same venue. "Seorim unnie.. You go and ask them while we will think of what to do." Eunhee said and Seorim nodded. Once Seorim is gone, they sat around the living room. "Since this is our last one, we will have to go with a boom." Mina said and they agreed. "Unnie, what if we cross-dress?" Junghye suggested and they looked at her. "Cross-dress?" Youngsoo asked as she looked at her. "Yeah.. We'll cross-dress as B.A.P oppas like how they cross-dress as SECRET unnies." Junghye said and Jungah agreed. "I'll call Wonki oppa or Haeseop oppa to help us buy wigs in Japan." Eunhee said and they smiled. "What hairstyle?" Youngsoo asked, curious. "Why don't we take one from each era?" Jungah suggested and they agreed. "I'll take Daehyun oppa's hairstyle in 'BADMAN'." Junghye said. "Maybe Himchan oppa's hairstyle in 'Crash'?" Jungah replied, unsure. "Youngjae oppa's hairstyle in 'Warrior'?" Youngsoo suggested. "Then i'll take Junhong oppa's hairstyle in 'No Mercy'." Mina said and they nodded. "That leaves us with Yongguk oppa and Jonguppie. Maybe i'll take Jonguppie's hairstyle in 'One Shot'? So.. Seorim unnie shall take Yongguk oppa's hairstyle in 'Power'." Eunhee said and called Haeseop.

Two hours later, Seorim came back. "Vice-president agreed." Seorim said and they cheered. "So.. What are we doing?" Seorim asked and after telling her their plan, she sighed but agreed. "Wait.. I'm taking Yongguk oppa's hairstyle but.. I'm rapping Junhong's part. Isn't that weird?" Seorim asked and they shook their head. "Well.. We'll just have to do something." Jungah said and they nodded. "And.. I have prepared a surprise VCR during the concert when we sing our new album." Eunhee said and they nodded. "So.. What song will we cover?" Mina asked, curious. "Well.. Since i bet there will be alot of Japanese fans coming, why don't we sing 'Power' and 'BADMAN' in korean, 'Warrior' and 'Stop It' in japanese?" Junghye suggested and they nodded. "And when it's near ending, we'll sing B.A.P 'What My Heart Tells Me To Do' and then we'll sing our song." Jungah suggested and they agreed. "Let's go there then." Seorim said and they left after taking their things.

Once they reached TS, tehy went straight to their practice room and they saw their dancers. "Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted and their dancers greeted. "Umm.. The concert this time will be different.. After the cross-dress, i need all of you to go to the audience seats." They said and their dancers looked at them. "We want to thank you for your hard work." They said and they smiled. After practicing with them and B.A.P dancers, they said goodbye and left for the concert venue. "Okay.. Same screen as before but this time, during the last part, after the cross-dress, i want you to put this in at the middle screen and us performing will be at the right screen. And the lyrics shall be inserted at the right as well, after the cross-dress. Other than that, everything is normal." Seorim instructed and the production crew nodded. "This time.. No more twitter but instead, put in all our mentions and instagram posts." Jungah said and they nodded. "And also insert all the photos from our mentions and tagged photos from instagram." Junghye said. "It's alright, since we already took out their username." Mina said and they nodded. "Let's go with sprinklers for this concert and also beach balls." Youngsoo said and as they are doing their things, they rehearsed.

Once they rehearsed finished, they rest. "Unnie.. Do you think we should post the production crew too?" Mina asked and Seorim shook their heads. "Since we'll ask them to join us on stage." Seorim said and they nodded. "The last stage, huh?" Jungah sighed as she stood up. "The last time we'll be able to stand here, the last time we'll be able to hear the fans' cheers, the last time w'll be able to sing and the last time to be able to feel loved by so many people." Junghye said and they nodded. "Let's go all out this time!" Eunhee shouted and they cheered. "Let's go out with a 'BANG'." Seorim shouted as well and they cheered and began rehearsing again.