A duet collaboration?

Two months later, Mina is busy studying for her SAT with Zelo while Junghye got a small role in a drama and she's busy with it as well as leading the cheerleading squad and studying as well, Jungah went to modelling for a brand, Seorim and Eunhee are busy having their commercials and Youngsoo is busy with her studies as well.

Once Junghye finished her club activity, she packed her things and went to TS. Once she reached, she was pulled into a room by manager Kang and she looked at him. "Junghye-yah, you got a duet collaboration with Yonggukkie." Manager Kang said, shocking her. "Wait.. I can't." She refused and manager Kang shook his head. "Can't back out even if i want to help since the company already tweeted and everyone is anticipating." Manager Kang said and she sighed. "Araseoyo.. When's the recording?" She asked and once manager Kang told her, she bowed and went to the dorm. Once she reached, no one's home. *Unnies are still busy?* She wondered as she sighed. *Oppa's busy too.* She thought as she lay on her bed and soon, she drifted off to sleep.

The next day, she went to school and Mina ran to her. "Yah, i heard you got a collab with Yongguk oppa. Have fun." She said while smiling and Junghye just smiled which did not reach her eyes and walked off. *Andwae.. You can't show poeple your sad face.* She told herself and went to class. "Look.. Someone's here." A girl said and she sighed. "She became the cheerleadng squad's team is because she's a member of D.Stylez and an idol." Another girl added and they started spreading rumours. "Did you hear? She's having a collaboration with Yongguk oppa too." One of the classmate said and she sighed. "Guess being an idol can get whatever they want." One of the girls said and the rest agreed while eyeing her and she just rested her head on the table. *Do you think i want it? I'm already as stress as it is. WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST SEE THAT?!* She shouted in her mind while crying on the inside and she bit her lips, trying not to let her tears fall.

Once her practice is over, she rushed to TS. She opened the recording room and saw Yongguk with some of the producers. "Junghye? Today's not the recording." Yongguk said and she nodded. "Oppa.. Can you ask Youngsoo unnie to do the duet with you instead?" She asked in a pleading tone. "Umm.." "No can do Junghye, lots of people are anticipating already." One of the staff said as he cut of Yongguk's senetence when he entered while passing them the lyrics and music sheet. She sighed and went after bowing, a dejected look on her face. "Hyung.. We really can't do anything about this?" Yongguk asked and the staff shook his head and he sighed while nodding.

A few days later, she came to the recording after her acting. "For you." Yongguk said as he passed her a bottle of water. "Kamsahamnida." She thanked while bowing and taking the bottle. "Do you want to start first or me?" Yongguk asked and she looked at him. "Which is better?" She asked, curious. "Umm.. You going first might be better." Yongguk said and she nodded. She took the bottle and lyrics sheet into the recording room and looked at the producers and Yongguk. "We'll start now or do you need to warm up your vocal?" One of the producers asked and she shook her head while smiling her fake smile. Soon, music played and she sang nicely. After two takes, she went out and sat on the sofa while drinking her water and sighed. *Must it be me? Youngsoo unnie can sing this too.* She thought as she sighed. Soon, Yongguk rapped and she looked at him. *Luckily i went first.. If not.. I'd be very burdened.* She thought as she heaved a sigh of relieve as she kept looking at Yongguk and listening him rap.

Once he's done, he went out and listened. As he is listening, they are discussing about the song and whatnot. She sighed as she sit back on the sofa while thinking about all the words that her classmates told her. *Well.. I myself am wondering why i'm an idol. I'm not pretty, afraid of being in front of camera and can't hide my fangirl-self. How did i end up as an idol?* She wondered as she sighed. "Yah.. If you keep drinking, you will have to keep running to the toilet." Yongguk said as he took away the water bottle. She sighed as she kept staring blankly into space. Yongguk saw and sighed. *Shall ask her what happened later then.* He thought and went back to where the producers are.