Letting it out

Once Yongguk and the producers did finished the song, the producers bid farewell and left, leaving Yongguk and Junghye alone. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" Yongguk asked once he closed the door. She looked at him and sighed internally while smiling her fake smile. "Ne oppa." She answered while smiling and Yongguk just sighed. "Stop acting Junghye." Yongguk said and her face fell. "What's wrong?" Yongguk asked and she shook her head. "Guess the acting's just came to me. I'm fine." She said while smilng but Yongguk is not falling for it. "Tell me the truth." Yongguk said and she looked down while smiling. "Why can't you ask Youngsoo unnie to do this?" She asked softly and Yongguk patted her head. "I want to but.. They said no." Yongguk said and she sighed.

"Anything else?" Yongguk asked and she looked at him, shocked. "Wh-what more?" She asked. "What are you hiding? Just let it out, Junghye." Yongguk said and soon, the tears which she had always been controlling fall out and Yongguk hugged her. "What happened?" Yongguk asked as he calmed her down. "M-my classmate said that i get to be the cheerleading squad captain, acting and doing a collaboration with oppa is because i'm an idol and that it's not fair to them. I tried really hard to be normal oppa, i really did. I'm already very stress from all the memorzing to teaching the club new routine and singing and studying and i'm about to burst any minute. Why can't they just see that i'm working hard for what i do and not just take it just because i'm a member and an idol. I'm just a normal, ordinary human. They even said that i'm not suited to be an idol because i'm ugly. I know that already and they don't have to tell me straight to my face, right?" She ranted while her tears kept falling and Yongguk hurriedly shushed her while calming her down.

"Oppa.. Where can i run away to?" She suddenly asked after a few minutes of silence. "Junghye.. You can't run away from these things. You have to face it." He said and she shook her head. "I'm at my limits oppa.. I-i can't continue." She said and Yongguk smiled while patting her head. "If you can't face it alone, you still have your members to lean on, right?" Yongguk asked and she shook her head. "Unnies are all very busy. They seldom come back to the dorm now." She said while making a pout and Yongguk stroked her hair. "You still have Himchannie." Yongguk said and she looked down. "Oppa's busy.." She said while sighing. "Who said i'm busy?" A voice suddenly spoke up and both of them looked towards the door and saw Himchan walking in with some take-aways. "Himchannie, what are you doing here?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Checking if you are flirting with my innocent girlfriend." Himchan said and Yongguk scoffed. "I'm afraid that both of you might be hungry so i bought some food." Himchan said and Yongguk smiled. "What did you buy?" Yongguk asked as he looked at his best friend. Why don't you open it up and check?" Himchan asked as he hugged Junghye who only hugged back while snuggling into his chest.

Soon, they are all eating. "What happened? Did this meanie do anything to make you cry?" Himchan asked while pointing to Yongguk who only hit him playfully. "What do you mean meanie when you are the real meanie?' Yongguk said and it's Himchan's turn to hit him playfully. Junghye smiled at them, playfully hitting each other while smiling. "Oppa.. Yonggukkie oppa is nice." Junghye said and Himchan smiled while patting her head. "Junghye-yah, if you ever feel sad, angry or whatever, just call oppa, okay? Don't worry about whether oppa is busy or not, just call, alright? If you don't want to call oppa, you can call him too and also the other members." Himchan said and she nodded. *As expected.. You are still too good for me.* She thought as she smiled at Himchan who only focused on eating.

Once they ate finished, they went out and throw the rubbish. "I'm going home today." Junghye said and they nodded. "Be careful, alright?" Himchan said and she nodded. "Tell us when you reached home." Yongguk said and she smiled while waving goodbye. Soon, she is out of sight. "We should go too." Yongguk said and Himchan nodded.