Is that a hint?

The next day, evening, she is walking to TS when she saw a kpop news on her twitter about her and Himchan and alot of fans are mentioning them. She clicked on the news and saw a picture of her and Himchan talking while laughing when filming 'Idol sports championship'. *What's wrong with just laughing and talking?* She wondered as she felt guilt and anger and also sorry to Himchan.

Once she reached TS, she went straight to their parctice room and opened the door when after she knocked. "Junghye, what are you doing here?" Zelo asked, curious. "Himchan sunbae, choisonghamnida." She apologized while bowing ninety degrees as tears rolled down her cheeks, shocking them and they froze in their place. "Ju-Junghye-yah, why are you apologizing and crying?" Himchan asked, finally out of the shock. "Be-because of me.. Y-you are getting on the people's bad side and.. And your fans will hate you. Choisonghamnida. Because of me.. Rumours about you came out." She saud as she kept crying and fall to the floor as her legs slowly weaken. "What rumours?" Daehyun asked, curious. Junghye passed them her phone and they saw the news with the picture.

"Junghye-yah.. It's a false rumour so don't worry and besides, it's not your fault." Himchan tried comforting her but to no avail. "Junghye? Can you look at me?" Himchan asked and she shook her head as she kept looking down while tears kept falling. Suddenly, she felt delicate fingers slowly tilting her head and they made eye-contact. "What if i don't want it to be just a rumour?" He asked, slowly and she looked at him, confused. "Why? Your image which sunbae worked so hard for will be ruined if it's true. I can't no.. I wouldn't bear to see sunbaenims getting criticized, insulted and getting hated because of me." She said as her tears falls faster as she cried harder.

Himchan hugged her and she got shocked but cried into his chest. After she finally calmed down, she looked at him. "Choisonghamnida. Please don't be mad at me for causing false rumours about you to come out." She apologized again while bowing ninety-degrees. After taking back her phone, she left, still crying.

"Hyung, i don't think she get your hint." Daehyun said and Himchan sighed. "Why does she care about us more than herself?" Himchan scolded. "Hyung, did you forget? She's one of our biggest fan." Zelo informed and he sighed. "That doesn't mean she can ignore herself for us." Himchan sighed and they nodded. *Second member cried.* Youngjae thought as he sighed. *D.Stylez.. Please stay strong.* He thought as he bit his lips.